Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for endurance training (bicycling)

Hey Eddy,
You seem to know a lot of this stuf.
but if you go on test suspension when you down't want to geth caught how much should you take? for a cyclist ?
And if you have to race every week you can take suspension the entire season on low dose?
When you take epo you should always check your crit and go to a doctor or is it possible to controle it yourself wit some medical device or by looking to the blood pressure?

Can any advise me on what, when and how much to take in order to improve, I have no experience in steroids and I have a 5 month window in the off season to use where I will not be dope tested .I will be training for 30-35 hrs a week, weigh 130lb and 5%body fat and 5,7ft tall. ,can anyone advise me on any steroids or blood boosters and where to get them,

Best thing I have ever used for endurance is GW-50 SARMs.

People use it a lot to burn fat but its also great for just endurance in general.

Lots of our board sponsors carry it. I always get my SARMs from Sarmssearch - best quality and purity around.

Best thing I have ever used for endurance is GW-50 SARMs.

People use it a lot to burn fat but its also great for just endurance in general.

Lots of our board sponsors carry it. I always get my SARMs from Sarmssearch - best quality and purity around.

I agree on Sarms Search the purest bang for your buck.

Hey Eddy,
You seem to know a lot of this stuf.
but if you go on test suspension when you down't want to geth caught how much should you take? for a cyclist ?
And if you have to race every week you can take suspension the entire season on low dose?
When you take epo you should always check your crit and go to a doctor or is it possible to controle it yourself wit some medical device or by looking to the blood pressure?

Bro, I don't think Eddy is around anymore. An GW501516 cycle and Albuterol dosed before training and racing are good for endurance. Albut is detectable and GW may or may not be detectable depending at what level you race and what lab is doing the testing. I wouldn't recommend running test all season long. Use test only after hard training days and use topical test cream as it is not usually detectable after 12 or so hours. EPO is death in a bottle unless you are under a Doc's supervision. As you probably know it can raise you Hematocrit level so high that your blood will have trouble flowing and that makes death come quickly. With that said, i would only do micro doses of EPO as they are less detectable.

Cheers ~ :supercool

5'7 130lbs... lol

We always ask everyone for their stats, and if this bro wasn't a bicyclist everyone would laugh and tell him to eat more.

No disrespect to the sport, or your figure, just sayin'

Alright, I have had enough of all this bad advice for endurance atheletes, so this is the deal, blast all you want. However if your running or biking even to a certain extent swimming your goals should be the following in the proper order. RECOVERY, so you can train more; BUILD LEAN MUSCLE, but lose more fat; therefore stay at the same body weight but getting stronger. Lastly but important, however the third most important, increase your LT/Vo2/FTP max through increased Hgb/RBC. Everyone thinks "take EPO and you'll be a champ." Wrong. EPO is the icing on the cake but far from the cake itslelf.

I have been a pro-semi pro and now a national level coach since the 80's. I still compete in 30 odd races a year, all year in cycling upto and incuding MTB, Road, Track and Cross. I'll do tri's and some shorter runs for the fun of it locally.

For your best bang for the buck and to prevent testing positive, your bag should contain the following: Clen/Albuterol, Test P, EPO and if you can afford HGH.

For endurance Test P cycles, why??? Short ester that leaves your system fast and gives you a return on your investment quickly. If you don't like pins, then don't do drugs, its that simple, so figure it out or FO becasue your clearly not a serious cheat, which is fine, good on ya!

You should not use more than 150 per week tops - 100 is perfect every week and shoot subq. YES SUBQ through a slin pin 4 times per week at 25units per (assuming your Test P is 100 per 100ml). Run this all season if you like and or cherry pick for your peaks. If your hitting the spring season kick in mid Jan and run till late March and so on. 10-12 weeks is fine, shorter and or longer is fine also. With this sides will be basically nonexistent and water and estro, very low if at all. You'll train and sleep better, thus hit it harder. You'll need all 4-5 of your PCT supplies on hand. Do your research on this, however you really won't need much if anything. Liquid Ardex is a good "just in case" to have on hand as well as your clomid, nova, letro, Hcg, etc. If you want to do more than 100 per week, you really need to understand your estro and PCT options well in advance cuz water will hinder you and you'll be better off without your AS if you don't get how to cycle off or get into a pinch and need to deal with an estro issue.

Clen/Albut/Salbut/Ventolin: great stuff use for 2 weeks at a time then break for 2 weeks then continue, this will help you train (breath and lose fat, as well as muscle so be careful and do your reading). Don't race on this stuff unless your experienced, use coffee if you need a boost race day. If tested your out for 2 years unless you have a script. Clen will raise BP, so be sure you have a home BP monitor. Check every other day while on cycle. If your over 144/68 or so, your done taking these.

If you want to run orals on this you can, however light, 10-20mg of Var, or you could use Primo or Winny too, one pill morning, one evening. You should not feel your joints or your cramping at this dose, if you do, stop.
Master, good also. However you'll test positive so stay away as this stays in your system way too long. With Test P and orals you can stop your shots/pills 3-4 days prior and piss clean. If you can afford Adrioli or test gels, go for it. Rub the gels on your feet or nuts. Gels are good, but hide from your trainning mates as they want some too.

HGH: take this all year if you can afford and or during the holiday season to control fat and weight gain. At 2-3iu per day you will stay very close to your race weight and thus kick start your early season and as a result have more power to weight ratio's than your fatter trainning buddies. If you can afford more, go for it. Take a 2-3iu shot 1 time per day then 4-6 weeks from a race up your dose to 2.5 per shot twice a day and if your really going for it, up to 8iu per day shot at 4iu twice or even better 3 times. Do your reading on this, but it works however you got to be on top of it and stick with the program.

Now, for the kicker: EPO. EPO is not dangerous if you understand how to take it. You will need a home Hgb tester and a good one, spend at least $1000. Prior to starting get your Hgb tested from a lab. For most healthy people, runnning the average Hgb of around 144-148 you can take no more than 40,000 iu over 6 weeks then stop. Shoot subq at 2-3000iu per injection, that will send your crit to around the 50-51 level so high 167-173Hgb range. This is plenty for racing and will give you a 5-11% gain on the wheel beside you.

Run this for 6 weeks, stop taking 1 week prior to your event to leave your system. Stay away from super EPO like CERA, stays in your system forever (well upto 6 weeks). Everyone is different however this is a good safe base for a healthy person eating well and trainning 12 hours plus per week, if less, use less. Use your Hgb tester every other day and stop when you get two readings of over 170 Hgb. At this point your system is ready to train hard and race. Remember, the most important factor of taking PEDs. It is better to train on them, then to race on them.

EQ, all good but you will want to eat everything in the fridge and get fat, this is bad, remember every 10lbs is an extra 15 watts per second you need to generate. If your doing an all out sprint, there is your win and or could be yards on a long climb or gettting dropped in a break.

As for vits and other supplements, go for it. However a good multivitamin with 15mg of iron is usually good. Take with food and twice a day if you feel you need it mentally. Take your liver support with your orals other than Andrioli, regardless Milk T. is fine anytime although a bit expensive. Let me know if you have any questions and good luck with the season.

^^^ Bro! where have you been all my life??? Thanks for the write-up! What do you think about SARMs like GW501516 and Osta? I have been cycling with good endurance results on the bike. They def help me recover so I can train harder. I would like to know your input. Thanks!

Top Bottom