Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for endurance and cardio

vabario

I have a good endurance and cardio stack that I put together based on what I've read on this forum
Let me know what you think
I’m 5’10’’ and 210 pounds. I currently am running a 10 minute mile, I want to get that time lower
I’m gonna try equipoise/boldenone 400mgs a week along with hgh 2 iu’s per day
anything else would you add to this or is this a good set up

steroids are not great for endurance and while eq is the best for endurance in the steroid world, its not even remotely close to using gw501516 and/or sr9009 for endurance purposes, not to mention you dont have to go through any steroid side effects...

I completely agree with Dylan on this. Steroids are not the answer for your goals and you most certainly want to go with Cardarine and Stenabolic at the minimum with sarms for your goals. The best quality can be found at either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I have a good endurance and cardio stack that I put together based on what I've read on this forum
Let me know what you think
I’m 5’10’’ and 210 pounds. I currently am running a 10 minute mile, I want to get that time lower
I’m gonna try equipoise/boldenone 400mgs a week along with hgh 2 iu’s per day
anything else would you add to this or is this a good set up

equipoise you can do 400mgs/week with cardarine 20mgs ed for cardio

Top Bottom