Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids don't work on me anymore. (3rd cycle) Please help! (Pics included)

Another possibility -- you have great genetics with an obvious predominance of typr 1 muscle fibers. Your frame simply may not want to be big and bulky.

And just because you got good gear from the same place, and just because it's a friend, doesn't mean a batch can't be underdosed.

Hi,

Thank you! That makes sense. Yeah I can run pretty long without getting tired but I'm also a great sprinter too.

Do you think there is some possibility to get bigger even if my genetics are this frame? Like with use HGH maybe?
I never wanted to look too big like a hulk lol, just want to have a good aesthetic look like a beach model physique. With 90-95kgs of lean muscles on my height of 188cm I would be much satisfied.

Regards :)

I am a hard gainer too, I always use same guy and have used the pre mix blends and also the individual blends to make my own mix, it was all good stuff, tren mast test, then went over to there sust250 was wank took me maybe a month, to realise, went medical grade boom back to a fighting sex machine, most guys are middle men imop
Joe

Here are 3 pics or 3 different brands I've used.

Pic 1, Pic2, Pic3

To me products looks pretty legit.

I didn't feel any of them really.
Everything I felt from tren symptoms was 'tren caugh' I felt before 3 days from Bioniche's one.

yeah bro looking legit is one thing.. being legit is another.. me thinks you got underdosed gear.. those look like UGL brands so the batches could of been bad this go around.. very inconsistent.. these UGL's will get raw powders from china and they do not test it due to laziness and cost.

Another possibility -- you have great genetics with an obvious predominance of typr 1 muscle fibers. Your frame simply may not want to be big and bulky.

And just because you got good gear from the same place, and just because it's a friend, doesn't mean a batch can't be underdosed.

There are so many possible cases here:
1. The gear is bunk (dealer doesnt know)
2. The gear is bunk (dealer knows)
3. The gear is underdosed
4. Bad batch

Interpret all the way you want.

There is definitely something wrong with your gear. It can not be that you did not gain anything from trenbolone. I understand if we saw on the pics some newbie who does not seem to know what he is doing in the gym, but you definitely know your thing, and given this fact, it would be impossible not to gain anything on trenbolone. Let alone trenbolone, testosterone should give you better results.

We could discuss all day about your supplier, if he knew, or he did not know, if the gear is fake, or just underdosed.... but the fact remains - your gear did not provide the results it should have, so there is something wrong with it.

Another question, lets leave the physique apart - what kind of changes did you notice in your performance in the gym? That is also quite an indicator - perhaps you are indeed not meant to be big, but if the gear were real, you should definitely notice quite a change in the weights you lift with trenbolone.

I would think that there is an issue with the gear. Sometimes a lab is very good but gets a bad batch of raws. There is no way they can test everything. Next time I would test the gear with labmax before running. You will at least know if the hormone is present. I would also get precycle bloods and on cycle bloods so you can see if the gear is legit.

Hi,

Thank you! That makes sense. Yeah I can run pretty long without getting tired but I'm also a great sprinter too.

Do you think there is some possibility to get bigger even if my genetics are this frame? Like with use HGH maybe?
I never wanted to look too big like a hulk lol, just want to have a good aesthetic look like a beach model physique. With 90-95kgs of lean muscles on my height of 188cm I would be much satisfied.

Regards :)

You can make gains, but I don; think there's a magic drug that'll do it. Though d-bol and a lot of food will come close. Bodybuilding is about looking the best you can look. Frank Zane was naturally lean and when he tried to bulk up, he smoothed out. Meanwhile, he won the Olympia at 190 pounds. Is this not muscular enough for you? https://www.google.com/search?q=fra...hWGsh4KHYp8DvYQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=g17yK3pW0j7YHM:

All AAS can be used for either cutting or bulk. Diet determines this. I always use tren for cutting. You do not always get tren cough from using tren. What is the concentration (mg)?
Everyone responds differently, but I don't use your tren doses and get great results. If I were to take your doses, I would probably have issues with anger (hahahaha).

You can make gains, but I don; think there's a magic drug that'll do it. Though d-bol and a lot of food will come close. Bodybuilding is about looking the best you can look. Frank Zane was naturally lean and when he tried to bulk up, he smoothed out. Meanwhile, he won the Olympia at 190 pounds. Is this not muscular enough for you? https://www.google.com/search?q=fra...hWGsh4KHYp8DvYQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=g17yK3pW0j7YHM:

I understand. Yeah that's enough muscular and aesthetic for me. ;)

It is impossible to know whether or not your steroids are real just by looking at them. Watch this video I put out on how to determine on whether or not your steroids are real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

The best resource you have is the source reviews section on Evolutionary.org

Thanks for the video, good tips :)

There is definitely something wrong with your gear. It can not be that you did not gain anything from trenbolone. I understand if we saw on the pics some newbie who does not seem to know what he is doing in the gym, but you definitely know your thing, and given this fact, it would be impossible not to gain anything on trenbolone. Let alone trenbolone, testosterone should give you better results.

We could discuss all day about your supplier, if he knew, or he did not know, if the gear is fake, or just underdosed.... but the fact remains - your gear did not provide the results it should have, so there is something wrong with it.

Another question, lets leave the physique apart - what kind of changes did you notice in your performance in the gym? That is also quite an indicator - perhaps you are indeed not meant to be big, but if the gear were real, you should definitely notice quite a change in the weights you lift with trenbolone.

UPDATE:

I didn't notice any big changes with dosages like I explained in my first post, but before 2 weeks I upped tren to 800mg a week and decreased test propionate to 200mg a week. Winstrol is still 50mg a day. Now I see changes in increased strength and look is changing too.
Here is a pic how I look now.

I don't see any psychological changes yet though, like increased anger or aggression. No night sweats either.

I didn't buy any new gear but still use same products. Could be it's underdosed or my body needs more to react to it.

Thanks everyone for replies and help!

Top Bottom