Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which steroids don't affect the test function

all them are capable of shuting down the HPTA system...Once you put more synthetic test in your body than your body produces then you will shut down...It's your bodies way of sayint "Hey I have to much Test in me, so I think I will quit producing it now"

All of them will shut your hpta down some more and some less.
Some are less strong and u will restart your production fast (Primo), some other will give u a strong suppression (like Deca 4 ex) that would last a lot of months. There is also a big genetic role some people recuperate fast other are very slow.

Bye
Be safe.
Body

i been on suspension/prop for one week 50 mg ed i had to stop short due to problems each ed...how will/would that effect me

muscleup said:
all them are capable of shuting down the HPTA system...Once you put more synthetic test in your body than your body produces then you will shut down...It's your bodies way of sayint "Hey I have to much Test in me, so I think I will quit producing it now"

YUP!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay the hel;l away from Fina then.....

I have been off for four weeks...used Clomid and am STILL shut down.

Fina is hardcore. If I didnt mix Sustenon in with it I would not have had sex for weeks.

Clomid may not be enough after Fina unless you are not sensitive to it (the fina). Use HCG with it.

Good luck.

Top Bottom