Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids, doctors, and insurance

Applehead23

For those of you who are open with your doc and disclose your supplement use -

Can it ever come back to bite you In the ass? For example, higher insurance premiums or something?

Or, is it one of those things where you talk about it with him, but it's off the record and he doesn't write it down in his little notebook?

Very curious to the various takes on pros/cons of coming clean with your doctor.

Got an appt coming up and it would be much easier to get my blood work if I just told him why instead of making shit up..

I get my bloodwork done from a private lab, I think it's much easier, and you can see what's normal and what's not. Then if I have any concerns, I'd talk it over with my physician.

It depends on your relationship with your doctor. Be very careful, very careful.

Though many members on EF are out banging as many hot women as possible. Others are married with children. If you want to protect them (wife and kids) with any decent life insurance....steroids are generally an automatic decline.

Some have separate doctors and pay cash for AAS issues. Get your own bloodwork, even of you have a doc examine it you will learn so much about your personal health.

It depends on your relationship with your doctor. Be very careful, very careful.

Though many members on EF are out banging as many hot women as possible. Others are married with children. If you want to protect them (wife and kids) with any decent life insurance....steroids are generally an automatic decline.

Some have separate doctors and pay cash for AAS issues. Get your own bloodwork, even of you have a doc examine it you will learn so much about your personal health.

Thank you, this is the kind of information I was looking for.

just get it online and its anonymous. privatemdlabs.com

your doctor doesn't know his head from his ass anyway when it comes to AAS.. in fact the medical journal says that steroids have no impact on performance enhancing. so in other words they are taught very incorrect information

plain and simple is yes. it can bite you in the ass down the road. always ... always be careful with who you talk to about aas usage..

The first rule is...

Thanks for the responses. Everything that was stated is basically what I had assumed. Here and there I hear of people who allege they are open with their doctors, just wanted to see what the consensus was here.

Thanks for the responses. Everything that was stated is basically what I had assumed. Here and there I hear of people who allege they are open with their doctors, just wanted to see what the consensus was here.

i play a home game with doctors and we talk about steroids, and you would be surprised how little they know.. i would listen to a 20 year old 150 pound wimp off boydbuilding.com before i would listen to a doctor's AAS opinion. like i said above, they are taught that steroids do nothing for performance enhancing, its right there in the medical journal and also that anabolic steroids are dangerous and will kill you. both are blatantly false as demonstrated by the thousands of guys on EF real life experiences. one doctor argued with me and said steroids do nothing and i should only take amino acids.. lol. no joke he said that

you are better of just being anonymous and if your lipids show strain you need to cycle off for a period of time until things normalize. be your own doctor

Top Bottom