Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and depression

JLAWz

Are there any steroids that are worse than others for causing post cycle depression. For example: Would Test cause depression over anavar.

Has anyone taken a certain type of gear and got depressed then took something else and didn't get any symptoms of depression?
I know everyone is different though.
Thanks,
JLAW

yes, I cannot tolerate anadrol at any dosage, very depressing and mild psycosis... tests usually dont have those effects, but rather the opposite generally occures. propinate is wonderful for me, I generally keep my doses very low when using tests of any kind tho...500mg week, maybe 750 mg for short periods..thats for me..

Click on the link I posted and then click on P Seven - Orange

What is P-SEVEN?
P-SEVEN is a topical mood enhancer. It also has immune and a metabolic acceleration effects.
How does P-SEVEN work?
It is rubbed into the skin. The advanced solution puts the 7-oxo-DHEA and Pregnenolone into the very skin itself.
What exactly are the active ingredients 7-oxo-dhea and Pregnenolone?
They are both neurosteroids which are naturally occurring chemicals in your body that are not hormonal. Pregnenolone, once inside your body, becomes one of many of the neurochemicals that are critical to mood balance and libido. 7-oxo-dhea is a form of DHEA that is not hormonal and does not convert to other hormones.
What are the benefits of using P-SEVEN?
Most users notice a fairly rapid onset of calm and a sense of tranquility and well being. These are the more noticeable and immediate results. Its other positive effects on immune system and metabolic acceleration become apparent over time. Some users, dependant on a number of factors to great to delve into here, will notice significant improvement to libido.
What if I just take these supplements separately?
It is MP Technology's own blend of these ingredients that are used in P-SEVEN to provide the desired effects, alone neither is nearly as effective. These compounds also have low oral bioavailability, which means that they are not very effective when taken orally. Pregnenolone in particular is rapidly broken down. The topical application of these insures greater availability and a longer more even release of these beneficial compounds into the skin.
Contents: Alcohol, glycerin, propylene glycol, oleic acid, Orange Oil, 7-oxo DHEA and pregnenolone

Ulter, thanks bro..just purchased 1 p-seven orange!! let you know thanks again!

Top Bottom