Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and depression

a_Jaxxx

sup fellas

I am 17 and Last year I suffered "teenage" depression but havent to such extemes for the last 6 months and I ahve done alot of reading an some texts say it caises depression an some say it dosn't...so what do you recommend, do you think its best to stay away from them until i am older?

Thanx

most will tell you that you're too young but i can't since I am 18 myself.

ALl the chemical imbalances due to steroid use will cause depression, I have gone through it a lot myself. I think the best way to deal with it is just to understand that it is the steroids causing it. In a way blame it on the steroids and keep your mind focused and looking ahead to the future. Have confidence that it will fade, which it will, yet understand it's a part of the game.

Just like you train your body to deal with the steroids, you have to train your mind as well.

Thanx bro

Another question though how long did the depression last, was it ongoing throught each cycle or after or just for periods?

thanx again

Steroids definitely affect your mood. When on a cycle I find myself going up and down sometimes. Sometimes I will get depressed for no reason. If you have a depression problem I don't know if it is a good idea to use steroids but I know that if you want to use them you are going to use them. You may want to use an anti-depressant along with the steroids. As for waiting till your older that is probably a good idea. If you are going to use steroids be careful what you use. Stay away from test, anadrol, d-bol, halotestin and methyltest. These will cause the most severe mood changes. Try a little deca or primo to start and see how you react. Wait till you are older to hit the big guns like test.

On the issue of mood I have to disagree slightly. I think a mild dose of test can only help. In fact, most people who do fina and experience mood changes, have no problems as soon as they add some test. Like 250mg/week.

This only makes sense to me. Men who are depressed usually have low test levels, so it only sounds reasonable to add in some test and you don't have this problem.

I do agree about the halo and methyltest, etc.

well i have thought about waiting until i am older but I want to give em ago.
what would be the recommended amout to take does my age affect this?, do you need to know my stats ect?

a_Jaxxx said:
well i have thought about waiting until i am older but I want to give em ago.
what would be the recommended amout to take does my age affect this?, do you need to know my stats ect?
Don't need your stats. If it is your first cycle anything will work well as long as it is real and you eat enough protien and train hard. If I could go back knowing what I know now my first cycle would be some type of testosterone at about 400mgs a week for 8 weeks. Two weeks after your last shot start some clomid. Also make sure you get an anti-estrogen and start taking it the first day you take a shot.

If you are using test and are prone to depression, definately use some armidex. I tried test w/o armidex and got real moody and depressed. The estrogen was really messing with my head.

TxLonghorn said:
On the issue of mood I have to disagree slightly. I think a mild dose of test can only help. In fact, most people who do fina and experience mood changes, have no problems as soon as they add some test. Like 250mg/week.

This only makes sense to me. Men who are depressed usually have low test levels, so it only sounds reasonable to add in some test and you don't have this problem.

I do agree about the halo and methyltest, etc.

This is interesting. When I was on DBol, I was focused, clear headed, nothing bothered me.

However, when I am not on AS, i worry about every little thing, dwell on it too extremes, over-analyze everything. I just couldn't understand that when I was on AS, everything seemed to be rosey.

Now I understand. I have read where AS is being studied for treatment on depression - based on a drop on hormones theory.

Maybe someone's got something there!

Top Bottom