Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and depression

tommy29

I am doing a bulking cycle. I have my stats right here.
29 years old, 76 kg, height is 178 cm
this will be my first steroid cycle. I am on medication currently for depression and have been taking it for the past year. would steroids make this problem worse should I come off my medication before starting

I wouldn't come off depression meds to use steroids, DO NOT do that you'll cause issues because you'll be confused where the problem is
I have seen guys who are on anti depressants go on TRT where they get 200-250mgs testosterone per week thats a possibility
instead of steroids, try sarms for 12 weeks and see how you feel, nothing strong just cardarine gw 20mgs and ostarine mk 50mgs

sort out your depression first. wait till you get on and off steroids and see what happens, not good
Im with steve on this one man... you always want to have your head right and be in good condition physically as well before you ever start any cycle of any ped...

I am doing a bulking cycle. I have my stats right here.
29 years old, 76 kg, height is 178 cm
this will be my first steroid cycle. I am on medication currently for depression and have been taking it for the past year. would steroids make this problem worse should I come off my medication before starting

Potentially yes. Based on previous posts by members.

No steroids for you, try 12 week cycle of sarms from sarms.forsale or natural sarms replacement CARDAZOL, OSTAZOL, NUTROZOL from bannednutrition.com

Top Bottom