Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and depression

Tren makes me beyond crazy. I make a faustian bargain with the Devil every time I use Tren. Can't wait to start taking it next week :)

I've only done one cycle with tren and I was very impressed with the strength I got. Not to mention I only did 50mg eod and I had great gains. I went crazy on it though, could only imagine if I doubled it

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I got on my cycle after some serious, serious shit went down. Anxiety and depression were plaguing me and I had some on hand.

Granted it was my first cycle so that may have had something to do with it but Damn dude the mood swings were unbearable. I felt like I had bipolar disorder.

It took me til week 10 to gain some control and sometimes I can't wait til I get off just to feel "normal" lol. Maybe I just let my estrogen get way too high Idk. Either way I would recommend waiting. Meditation, a couple months of clean eating and heavy training, and making sure you surround yourself with the positive. Good luck my man, depression is a bitch but you're not alone!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Top Bottom