Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and depression

I agree with wootoom, you're gonna feel better when on and worse when off, one of the side effects of steroids can be depression, so taking them when already depressed could be a recipe for disaster, you're just gonna feel significantly worse than you do now when you come off... One more point if you decide to run the cycle anyway I'd strongly suggest leaving the tren out of it under the circumstances.... Even better why not combine some powerful supps like HCGenerate and Bridge, or even consider a SARMS cycle....

Hey guys. Is it a bad idea to start a cycle if your depressed? Can it help?

I know the effects if I was going to come off non properly. Just looking for a little advice

Thanks

why would you even bother running a cycle if you aren't gonna put 100% into it?

Tren fucks with my head bad, I wouldn't run that if you have issues. I wouldn't run anything actually, but definitely not tren

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Do not start a cycle if classed as medically depressed. You need to resolve your issues pre commencing any chemicals.

Seek advice from your doctor with regards the depression

Wrongun!

why would you even bother running a cycle if you aren't gonna put 100% into it?

The thought behind it was to give me my motivation and drive back. I used to be a 2 hour hit it hard gym guy for 9 years. The past few weeks/months ill be there for 30 weak minutes and leave. And I understand the whole coming off part while depressed. I was just looking to see if it'd help why I was on - at least 10-14 weeks down the road the depression from the event won't be near as bad...

The thought behind it was to give me my motivation and drive back. I used to be a 2 hour hit it hard gym guy for 9 years. The past few weeks/months ill be there for 30 weak minutes and leave. And I understand the whole coming off part while depressed. I was just looking to see if it'd help why I was on - at least 10-14 weeks down the road the depression from the event won't be near as bad...

Well do you know what's causing the depression

Well do you know what's causing the depression

A horrible break up -with my job I have a stress up and down anyway but I handle it with ease along with most others.... Everyone says to keep busy but I have no motivation to do so. I know how I feel when I'm on cycle. Just wondering if it'd help. Even temporarily

Dude I was EXACTLY where you were not that long ago. I started my log when it happened. I was severely depressed.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT fuck with your hormones when you're feeling like that. When I shut myself down after I cycled off (somewhat improperly) my depression got exponentially worse. Also man if you wind up having to take an anti-estrogen that's going to make things much worse too.

Get in the gym and go fucking ape shit. I am a firm believer that any emotion, be it happiness, sadness, anger, can be used to throttle your workouts to a new level. Getting in the gym and destroying your body will definately help with the depression.

Trust me bro I know it's so hard to get motivated, you probably feel like sleeping all day. With the right mindset and mental discipline you can learn to take that depression out in the gym. My own body is a manifestation of the emotions I let out at the gym.

Also man, the break up, go out with friends. I became a recluse after my break up and it made things worse. After I started going out, FORCING myself to be social (because I didn't want to socialize) things started to get a little better. You need those kinds of outlets in your life.

well i will be blunt and please give this some thought ... if you need steroids to motivate you to go to the gym then bodybuilding isn't a hobby you really love in your heart.

you need to build up your conditioning first before juicing. otherwise you will half ass the whole thing. if you want to spend half your cycle being sore and not being able to put in the reps because you are too winded then go ahead and juice. but thats a huge waste.

and to top it off you are dealing with a breakup.. women fuck men up in the head worse than anything, i would get through that first so you won't spend half your gym time crying over her .. been there, done that many times.. if you need to talk specifically about your breakup then feel free to PM me anytime and we will talk about it man to man. but my best advice to you is find a hobby and hit it hard (the gym sounds like a great hobby, you should get back into that without the juice) then you will show her ass in a year from now when she sees you on facebook looking jacked. this is exactly what i did when i went through my breakups.. i came out a beast each time

Just to play Devils' Advocate, I get energy & a great sense of well-being w/ Test-E @ 500 mg/wk for 10-12 wks. I would however address other issues perhaps that could be causing this: job, relationship, $, etc. 1 more
thing: watch carefully what you watch on tv especially the news before bed. Too much negativity.

Top Bottom