Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids causing diabetes??

I do use humalog but take it via the old school needle method. I like humalog but it can be a bit dangerous if you OD since it kicks your but so fast :p

I'm with AD on this one, as I use Hum. as well...

MP, I've used winny several times, never once a bad side effect other than headaches, and when I hit dbol, or AD-50's(which is rare)....Liquidex, and/or Nolva is always added to curb the high water retention, and other estrogenic sides...gotta be nice to the old kidneys...

I've watched my Mother for 2 years now go through Diaylsis 3 times per week, and have to stay on a strict Renal diet, not to mention the EPO injections...etc. That shit ain't for me....Hence my love for EQ, Anavar...etc.

Big Calvin, Listen to AD, sugar levels must be under control, and constantly monitored, diet and exercise is a must....NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER rush into this game without knowing your body, and all the signs it gives you...

Just the other day(June 28th) I was taken to the ER because my sugar had dropped to 23mg/dl...it was probally lower(slightly)....but a few tubes of Gluclose got me rocking again....Hypoglycemia is not fun, and I always get a VERY bad headache once I come back around....

Be careful, seek good advice, listen to your body, diet, exercise, and you'll do well for a long, long, time:)

Ranger

don't wait untill after you cycle to clean the liver

i think it is best to protect your liver from day one.
So liver values will not get the change to get out of hand.

thanks ranger and AD again :D

im trying to stick to the diet but its hard, as u guys know, i guess i so use to eating pizza and BK and i just have to change my habits....

my dad wanted me to use the pen but i just siad F that ill just use the old school method :D

AD:
im also using now humalog(my dads) and N ...the doc said to do 15 N at night but im on now 5-8IU HUMA, 15IU N both at night and morning...its going good, my sugars not at 500 so that a +..but its still around 300 cause some times i eat bad stuff :( im cokeaholic :(

but im trying , im tryin...ohh and im guessing this happens to u guys, i inject in my stomach(R/L), quads(R/L) and trciep(R/L) but im my stomach im seeing little blue brozes where i inject? that normal right? my dad said i must have injected to quick....

Yeah, I've read a couple JAMA articles on this - Just take Metformin & ALA - this is what I do!

Big Calvin...occasional bruising is normal. I did abs the other day and took my slin in my stomach like a dumbass and got a intramuscular injection by accident :p oh well, it happens. You might also want to look into taking Humilin Ultralente insulin. I don't know if Ranger has any experience with it but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It is a 24 hour insulin with very little peak to it...takes you off the rollercoaster sugar levels.
I had a similiar experience with dbol as Ranger. I only used it for 14 days, had great strength increase, but it kicked my ass the entire time. And RANGER, your Mom must be strong to be handling the dialysis etc. I wish her well...I'm not sure I could handle that route.

Top Bottom