Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids that cause growth

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

I’m looking to run a steroid cycle to force growth on my bodybuilder

I’m also looking to use hgh with it
I’m 25 years old

6’1’’

174 pounds

looking at doing hgh 5 ius per day

testosterone 800mg/week

primobolan 1000mg/week

what kind of gains can I get on this type of stack

You or someone else?

Your plan is very good, but you have to adjust your doses down: 400mgs of TEST and PRIMO; HGH-2ius, plus N2Guard for organ support

I get everyone’s point, but some of the statements are just untrue.

It was mentioned twice- without a correct diet you will not get the results you want.
6’1” 174- you need to eat. You don’t do that, then dont expect to much of a change.

For anybody to give any real advice, you really need to lay out what you are looking for.

HGH will not get you the gains like you get with AAS and HGH is for long term use not a 16 week cycle. Being 25, I am not sure if you have the funds for HGH so I would skip that. I know when I was 25, I was on a limited budget.

I am by no way advocating the use of AAS, however at 25 your HPTA and your natural hormone levels has stabilized. Taking steroids at 25 is no different than 30. With that being said, if you still want kids, I would hold off. Messing with your natural hormone levels can be irreversible at 25, 35, 45, etc. I do know people that had used steroids and still had kids however there is that risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom