Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids are bad for you!!!

bootneck

Ha ha ha! Jus thought id see how many people have the same fuckin problem as me. My parents! And when i had one, my girlfriend! Whenever im ill, or i strain a muscle or fuckin ANYTHING! my parents always blame the gym! "Its that gym, its doin you harm!" or, "Its all those steroids you take!" they dont even bloody know i take em, my mum thinks my protein powder is steroids for fuck sake. They even say im eatin all the wrong stuff too, that if i carry on eatin what i do ill be dead before long! And the guys at work are the same, i work with people aged 45+, they all say the same, and theyre always makin me do impossible things like liftin stupidly sized objects, "come on muscles!", WTF! Then my dad is always goin on about how he used to pick up car engines and put them into a new car, the ones hes talkin about are huge. Theyre on another planet! Sorry, just had to get it out my system! Anyone else have these problems with people who jus aint gotta clue? Share your stories!

Bootneck

i keep it from everyone except my girl. anyone else will use it against me i feel like at some point.

bruce410 said:
i keep it from everyone except my girl. anyone else will use it against me i feel like at some point.

I know I will.....so I will PM you my bank acct # and well you can make daily donations if you like :)

No one nows but my GF and you fine gentlemen.

Both my parents passed away years ago, but my smart ass son wouldn't listen to me about medically sound administration of AAS and now has a really cute set of tits......

I hear ya.....when ever I get big the whole world just says its cuz I juice.....like these lazy asses could gain more than 5 pounds of muscle on gear or not.....no one seems to notice that we kick our asses to get that lean mass......they all seem to think that sticking a pin in your ass makes the muscles grow and we just sit back eat food all day and blow up.

Kaz

Oh mate, now you got me started again! The amount of times ive had people callin me a cheat is unfuckinbeleivable! CHEAT!? Fuck you is all i can say to twats who call us that! If only they knew how much dedication went into our training. Idiots!

Yep, everyone has a cousin who benches 500 lbs. for reps and hoists diesel tractor engines over lakes etc. etc. It's called dellusions. It's nonsense. Yes, there are folks who are very strong. But, when I was renting an apartment to a 120 lb. girl who started telling me and my buddy, with all seriousness, that she used to bench 500 lbs. in 10th grade.... We talked her into admitting that it might have only been 200 lbs. "But, it was alot!" My guess is still that she might have done a rep or two with 135 if she was lucky. The key is to just sit back, nod your head and say, "yep, you sure got that right." Pretty soon they'll start questioning it for themselves. And, maybe, just maybe shut the hell up. Yeah, and the less people you tell, the less bull you have to put up with. The way I figure it, I don't take any kind of high dose of anything, and people would just wonder why I didn't automatically look like Ronnie Coleman. So, the less said the better.

Jacob

The biggest problem w/ letting anyone know is the eventual backlash - even from a GF or wife - If my wife and I get into it while I'm on AAS then for a week I gotta hear her shit - If I hurt myslef in the gym then I gotta hear it from my training partner, etc, etc . . . . . . best thing is to keep it to yourself

Top Bottom