Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids after surgery

fleabag711

friend had two surgeries monday on his knee and wrist. He wants to know if test injection would hurt or help his recovery. What are your guy's thoughts?

flea

When I broke my collarbone I put 250mgs of test and 300mgs of deca in the delt closest to my broken collarbone and the next week I put the same in my pec. I was back to work(construction) in three weeks. My doc said he never seen someone heal so fast.

well i would say to just wait it out and not use it due to the fact test is known to decrease collagen synthesis so if it were me i wouldnt chance it....but then again thats just me.....

fleabag711 said:
yeah, I understand where your coming from bro. I did some research on surgery, and tendon surgery. It turns out some people are testing them on animals damaged tendons, and believe that they can help patients after surgery. My friend allready too the test, so I will post the results after he heals.

http://research.unc.edu/endeavors/fall2004/tendon.html

like i said its an individual thing....no matter what happens good or bad let us know how it works out for him....

I've seen studies on deca post surgery where it helped heal shoulder injuries faster. Test wouldn't be my 1st choice of gear to use post surgery. If anything Id 1st give gh a try.

Outtlaw said:
I've seen studies on deca post surgery where it helped heal shoulder injuries faster. Test wouldn't be my 1st choice of gear to use post surgery. If anything Id 1st give gh a try.

yeah like i said i wouldnt use the test, deca i can see for its increase in synovial fluid....like the bro said here GH would be the best choice but also very expensive....

Top Bottom