Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids after surgery?

nashtnman

I have to have surgery on my shoulder next week because of bone spurs and to relieve bursitis. Does it make more sense to start a cycle right after the operation, to help speed up recovery time? or to wait until I've recovered on my own, so I can have the full effect of the steroids? Thanks for feedback.

NashTnMan said:
I have to have surgery on my shoulder next week because of bone spurs and to relieve bursitis. Does it make more sense to start a cycle right after the operation, to help speed up recovery time? or to wait until I've recovered on my own, so I can have the full effect of the steroids? Thanks for feedback.

I don't know if this will help you out any, but I was actually on a deca/winny/test cycle when I had two of my wisdom teeth pulled a year ago, and when I went back for the checkup visit a few days later the guy literally went ballistic at how fast my mouth and gums healed.

Are you getting scoped or openned up. If you're getting scoped I say wait until the incision's are completely healed. If you are getting openned up then you gotta wait until the muscle heals back together. I had a scope on my left shoulder and even that knocked me out for a long time. I'd be careful, if you get on too soon you may cause more harm then good.

-K

From a professional standpoint, AS are the only FDA approved for use in emaciation (usually after surgery) and to help speed recovery from surgery. Now, I should note that some AS will bloat you up and cause you to gain fat if not working out. So, be aware of the AS you take.

PS: Karma is always welcome here.

Top Bottom