Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids at 18, why's it so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesblore

Why does everyone say it's so dangerous to use roids at 18. And what age is seen as appropriate to start? Seeing as here in England I'm classed as a adult at 18 I don't see the difference. And I'm sure there's even loads and loads of people using at 18 that have been fine if they have the right information & know what they are doing.
No ones willing to help give the right information because it's dangerous, but if I'm going to do it anyway I'd like to know what's the best way to go about it so I don't mess my self up even more or whatever?
I'd appreciate all comments
Thanks.

This thread will be closed soon because you're breaking some rules here, but do a search on this site of underage posters. We have given them an explanation many times over, and I'm not going to do the work for you, just as AAS isn't going to do the work for you.

The use of Steroids will shut down your natural production of testosterone, Plus alot more, do you want the sex drive of a 70 yr old when you reach 30? Let your body develop naturally, you are just starting to develop your own test and Growth hormones Train-eat ,use that to your advantage.
So Forget Steroids You havn't even built a foundation yet, so Adding Hormones , you're starting with nothing and after you come off you'll end with nothing while messing yourself up in the process.

I'll allow a few more comments from the members before i shut this thing down.

Why does everyone say it's so dangerous to use roids at 18. And what age is seen as appropriate to start? Seeing as here in England I'm classed as a adult at 18 I don't see the difference. And I'm sure there's even loads and loads of people using at 18 that have been fine if they have the right information & know what they are doing.
No ones willing to help give the right information because it's dangerous, but if I'm going to do it anyway I'd like to know what's the best way to go about it so I don't mess my self up even more or whatever?
I'd appreciate all comments
Thanks.

Dont have all the knowledge as the other members here BUt at 18 all i thought about was food weights and bitches lol and i got a lot of bitches @18 lol...18 is reallly young mate, wait things out learn the diet aspect...HOW to train properly and reconsider in a few years time. You have so much room for natty improvements.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Because you are considered a legal adult by your country has no bearing on the effect of AAS at your age. So what if you can buy tobacco, that doesn't mean your body is ready for exogeneous hormones. Two totally different issues. Your government did not have steroids in mind when they consider you a man at 18.

Not trying to be harsh, but these compounds are not a joke. This isn't pot or alcohol. This is somethong that can ruin your body for the rest of your life because you couldn't wait a few years.

Bro wait trust me you can gain so much muscle so fast at 18 by just not drinking eating 8-10meals a day of a solid mass building diet and training like the animal inside has broken free and also sleeping atleast 8hours a night steroids are not the key to being the king if big they are a tool to be used after you are already maxed out to take you to higher levels but you haven't even mastered the first parts yet and trust me they are the main part to being the biggest and strongest bro I was 18 with 20in arms and weighing 250 and before I ever even had the money to buy protein shakes regularly it can be done with sleep training and food alone and now I'm 20 with 23in arms 30in legs and im around 280-290 now in all fairness in 6ft4 and have a bf of 15% but still I'm big strong and that's what you want so why not listen to the people that are trying to keep you safe use them if you want when you have all that mastered and are either maxed out natty or atleast have a very solid base to work with lol

Go Heavy Or Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom