Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids

This is a complete disaster. You don't use steroids for fat lost first of all. And Masteron........come on man. It is a cosmetic drug. Unless you are a model or a competitor you will get nothing from it. You have to be under 10% body fat just to see anything. Sounds like you just want to take drugs and think they will make you shredded. It doesn't work like that. You need to diet. That is the secret. Consistency with diet.

Steroids are no magic wand. They will do very little if you don't have a proper foundation.

You are sort of missing the big picture with all this stuff man. You need to get on a proper diet and a proper workout program. That is step #1.

Check out some of my diet and training blueprints on my website -> https://trevorkouritzin.com/update-from-me-my-current-diet-and-training-program/

It'll help show you what a proper diet and training program looks like

Ohhhhh come on guysss...
If some one wants to get shredded and get lean with just dieting..
Then there is of no use toncome to the forums..
And all these stuff.
I can diet and get lean.
Bt have to maintain my muscle as well..
And broo.
Steriods is not a magi wand i knew that too.. if it is soo the whole population looks with 6pack ..
Trt to be practical and give a suggestion which clearly works..
And as i said i never uaed steroids bt used sarms ..
And as i first said i hav lil knowledge wth PEDs steroids..
And now knowing abt them..
And maestron i dnt no it is used before contest prep.. came to know abt it recently so dropped from that ..
Thank you ..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And broo diet plan dosent work to all the persons throughout the world..
Bt i appreciate ur concern .. and providing that chart of information .
Tnq..

This was the recent body pic .
Any suggeations .. please
b9f527e3b3e8d2efe655e4d8c2643599.jpg

This was the recent body pic .
Any suggeations .. please
b9f527e3b3e8d2efe655e4d8c2643599.jpg

I don't mean to come off as a dick but you need to hear some tough love.

You barely look like you lift weights. Your body fat is around 16%. You are NO WHERE NEAR ready to even think about using steroids.

Spend the next couple of years building a base. Build a foundation naturally. Then when you add steroids into the mix, it'll be like adding gasoline onto an open fire.

Top Bottom