Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids

don,t drink.39 and on my bike ever day have been for 12 year,s now do 3 to 5 mil a day.and wight,s every two days.

With a beginner Dbol cycle, I'd start at 20mg per day, then go to a max of 30mg-40mg per day over 6 weeks, depending upon how you're handling side effects. If you can't get Aromasin, see if they have Arimidex; I wouldn't rely on Nolva on cycle. As for your Nolva pct, I'd go 40/40/20/20. In the future, though, I'd suggest trying to get over the mental block of using needles. You can get decent gains on this Dbol only cycle, but you're going to keep a lot more gains with testosterone as the base of your cycle.

i just got my dbol are thay blue dots they are rohm tablets. is that right. or not let me no. and i will see how i get on with this bro. then i will see about the big plunge.LOL.its not the fear off needles.its the fear of hitting some thing like a nerve.or a vane fuck that for a laff.i have herd to much shit about it from others.and thanks for the info.dalyboy.uk..

wot kind of testosterone do u think i should do. george.if i do go for it bro.let me no be for i start.

Top Bottom