Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 101?

thewood

has anyone read this book???in the advertisement it says that with a special bulking cycle listed in the book that u can gain 20 pounds of muscle regardless of how many cycles youve done previously. is this possible or is this bull sh!t??

i never hear of this though i always here that after so many u can only gain 10 -15 pounds,they say in this book u can gain 20 pounds of lean muscle mass!this is just too good to beleive!

Last edited:
Isn't that the same guy who wrote The Steroid Bible? That on was a piece of shit -- general information, much of which was copied from elsewhere. He was also selling octacostinol as a "steroid substitute."

For general steroid info, there are plenty of places on the net to find descriptions and such. As far as finding the best way to use them....that's a different story.

That book isn't even out yet.! They have been saying it will be out next month for about 6 months now! They sure have advertised it enough. Maybe it will be out by next year. Ill post with a mini review when it comes out. Peace.

Isn't it created by Jeff Sommers, who came out with another book, which had a cycle like, "Gain 60 pounds in 30 days"?
I can't remember what the cycle was, someone posted it. It was like 100mg anadrol a day, and dianbol. I can't remember exactly.

Top Bottom