Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid test

lonewolf12x

i might be recieving a steroid test through the military and was wondering what a steroid test checks for. does it show what steroid is in your system or does it show elevated test levels. in the military im aloud to take anything that is legal so i could be taking some hardcore legal pro hormones and test boosters and fail the drug test. but if the test shows that i took test e i will be screwed. any help on this is appriciated.

i know thats the best option but thats not what i asked. im not in sports and going to get introuble if i test positive no matter what. im asking if a steroid test will be able to tell the difference between a shit load of legal test boosters and pro hormones and a cycle of test enanthate.

i might be recieving a steroid test through the military and was wondering what a steroid test checks for. does it show what steroid is in your system or does it show elevated test levels. in the military im aloud to take anything that is legal so i could be taking some hardcore legal pro hormones and test boosters and fail the drug test. but if the test shows that i took test e i will be screwed. any help on this is appriciated.

What AAS are you currently taking?

i know thats the best option but thats not what i asked. im not in sports and going to get introuble if i test positive no matter what. im asking if a steroid test will be able to tell the difference between a shit load of legal test boosters and pro hormones and a cycle of test enanthate.

If it's a serious test, pro-hormones/steroid alternatives/test boosters can show up as a problem. You should check the guidelines of the organization testing you.

Find out exactly what kind of test it is, you have every right to know. Very odd, are you the only one, or is there more to the story?

since you are done with your cycle and were only taking test e you will pass the test. If your test to estrogen ratio shows up as fail then you caould say you were taking an over the counter AI like novadex xt or 6 oxo or ATD

It is extremely unusual for the military to test you for that.. Are you SURE the test is for STEROIDS?

The military is not one to blow money on bullshit like that, I personally have 3 siblings that have used steroids in the military and were never tested.. (just kidding...)
Hell, they got some of their collegues into it. (just kidding, right?)

are you in particular trouble that would have them spend the *hundreds* of dollars testing for steroid metabolites??

yes its a steroid test. they have never done it before in my whole time in the military. they our so bored and there is nothing going on over here in iraq that they our just trying to see how they can make themselves feel like they r upholding every military standard. you should see how many fat asses our in the army, you would be shocked

Top Bottom