Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid Stacking Part 1

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
  • Do you know how to stack steroids?
  • Do you know how to kickstart steroid cycles?
  • Do you know what frontloading is?
Read on, in this article we discuss the importance of stacking...

Steroid stacking part 1: https://www.evolutionary.org/stacking-steroids-part-1/

steroid-stacking.jpg

This article was a big tease. Very well written and made me want to read further....only to read 'part 2 coming soon'

@stevesmi you are a bigger tease then a jr.high school girl.

I agree with you 100% on front loading being unnecessary. I don't recommend it either as well. I would even not front loading is more beneficial. Your body wants homeostasis. Going from regular hormone levels to extreme on cycle dosage dramatically is going to cause side effects. If you gradually let the hormones build up in your body (which naturally happens when you don't front load) it makes the transition on your body much easier.

Part 2 will be out soon and it will hopefully help a lot of guys get the most out of stacking. Part 1 is just a teaser but necessary to explain the differences between half lives, frontloading, kickstarting etc. a lot of guys don't understand any of that and it causes them to screw up their cycles

This is a great start to all the details that are soon to come. Now that guys got the basics down with half-life, kickstarting, and frontloading, they will be ready for the more complex discussion of how to actually create cycles based on what makes sense.

Top Bottom