Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid stack for an amateur

no, no, no and no... your buddy is honestly a piece of trash for ever even giving you and idea like this using halo.. SMFH... it clearly sounds like your first cycle, which should be TEST ONLY period... unless its a lighter oral on its own like anavar which i generally dont prefer oral only but its far better than what you have down here.. watch my video on how to properly run your first cycle... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5lyuEk5pMI&t=8s

no, no, no and no... your buddy is honestly a piece of trash for ever even giving you and idea like this using halo.. SMFH... it clearly sounds like your first cycle, which should be TEST ONLY period... unless its a lighter oral on its own like anavar which i generally dont prefer oral only but its far better than what you have down here.. watch my video on how to properly run your first cycle... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5lyuEk5pMI&t=8s
His buddy prolly trying to steal his girlfriend. Cause this is a great way to become single.
This is what happens when every TikTok-fitness-influencer normalizes use of heavy drugs.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

There is no need for HALO or MAST, add ANAVAR-50mgs daily, plus add N2Guard, NATURAL organs support, very important to your health

I'm in no way a professional just a normal gym rat who likes to grind in the gym five to six times a week
Current stats are a modest 6’ tall and 210 pounds with around 14% body fat
This is the stack i put together on the advice of a buddy for ultimate results and help in the gym
Testosterone enanthate 500mgs a week
Masteron enanthate 400mgs a week
Halotestin 20mgs a day
12 weeks total
What you think?

All of our articles are aimed at non-pros. Forget Halo for now

You don't need anything more than test at this point. If you have the right diet in place and continue to train, you will get crazy results. Head over to Domestic-Supply and grab 3 vials of Test E or C.

Top Bottom