Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid secrets of The Worlds Top Professional Bodybuilders

madmitch

Ok have any of you guy's come across this before.

On another web site they are advertising a video, which claims to have interviews with 6 of the Top pro bodybuilders today, telling all about what gear they use, where they got their knowledge about what drugs to use, when, how and in what doses.

It claims that 5 of them have their faces blanked out to protect their Identity while one openly tells all.

They call it the T** ***** "No more steroid secrets" video package.

Has anyone seen the ad and more to the point has anyone bought the videos?

Never heard of it. Sounds interesting though. But, they probably just talk about how many hundreds of Nitro Tech bars and gallons of cell tech they go through per day. Every one knows that Greg Kovacks aint shit without his Muscle Tech gear!

hi bro
umm i have'nt seen the add do you have the web address?
anyway it could be properganda, there is alot of that shit out there!

noddy :horny:

Yes TexasDude

It sounds interesting, but like you I would be very sceptical about such claims.

I would be afraid that it is another - Lee Preist "I really only take 200 mg's of Deca and 100 mg's of Primo" bullshit.

However the ad says things like

"what is it that seperates the guys who lift for years and years (and get big, but not that big)... and the monsters who win the big professional contests. It isn't genetics that accounts for the incredible difference in size ... and it isn't training or nutrition. It's the SCIENTIFIC APPLICATION OF THE RIGHT DRUGS, IN THE RIGHT AMOUNTS, IN THE RIGHT CYCLES! Thats how they get freaky huge. There is no other way"

They really are pushing the hard sell.

mr universe onece told me he just took dianabol and deca!
i said you should have tried some suston lol
would have done wonders! hahaha

it makes me sick what do they think we are!
he said dianabol was good back then!

noddy :horny:

Below is some more of the things they are saying.

In a stunning scoop that has shaken bodybuilding to its core, we have convinced six of the current Top 20 professional bodybuilders in the world to reveal every detail of their drug and steroid regimens. This includes:

The personal formulas they settled on after years of experimentation...

Their most effective "stacks" of drug combinations...

How they cycle for maximum results...

Their off-season routines...

And all of their intense contest preparation (including diet and training).

This is the first time in the history of the sport that this highly secret information has ever been released.

Now, you can learn what no other bodybuilder outside the "inner circle" of the top 20 in the world has ever been privy to. You'll learn exactly what drugs the top guys are taking, what dosages, and what cycles they go through before and after contests.

Every drug out there is covered — Dianobol, insulin, testosterone (in all its forms), estrogen blockers, appetite enhancers, the new "designer" steroids, and all the "steroid alternatives" you've heard about.

IS THIS FOR REAL OR JUST ANOTHER BULLSHIT AD AIMED AT TAKING YOUR MONEY.

sounds good but give us the URL or at least the full name of the video so I could try to hack it on Hotline....

If their faces are blacked out, how do we know these guys just aren't a group of juice heads spouting out cycles they read on a message board? They decided to do this video and claim they are really "six of the top 20 body builders in the world" and make a shit load of quick money on the web. Or maybe it's a government conspiracy designed to promote very specific lethal steroid combinations that their labs discovered in an attempt to rid the world of us evil steroid users!!!! Be afraid! :alien:

Top Bottom