Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid order books

w8lftr6258

i live in a state where its is hard to come by gear, and if you can find it, it is usually fake or mexican. i am not a big fan of mexican gear, but anyway my question is have any of you ever used any of the steroid order books, the ones that tell you how to order from international pharmacies and such. just kinda wondering your take on those books. your info would be much appreciated.

thanks
w8lftr

I don't know how good those books are, because I keep reading on here how a lot of good sources eventually go bad. If it's kept up-to-date, it might be worthwhile. There are some good on-line sites, though: I had no idea where to get gear the first time I ordered, and just ordered from a random place I found on line. He could have ripped me off bad, but he turned out to be honest, and I've ordered several times from him since. I hope he stays good for a while! Good luck!

thanks for the info ill keep that in mind, but for now it seems like every route i take i get screwed one way or the other. well thanks again.

Daniele -iotaly -- Yes, there really some sites you can order from. I've been lucky. But, as I've mentioned before, some good sites eventually turn bad.

Top Bottom