Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid oil substance completly crystallized in vial,damp it?

babushka

Sorry guys,I did post this before.
But really I reheated last time and injected in the delt about 0.5cc.It is been couple of days since then I still have pain after injection.
And now it is completly cristallized in vial and I kept in in room temperature in dark place.
Use it or damp it?what do you think.It is nubol,nandrolone phrnylpropionate 200mg/ml
Yfrog - 111909224628

What's the concentration? You could dilute it with more (sterile) oil, or possibly (sterile) EO, and re-heat to dissolve. Or dilute it with more oil, heat to dissolve, and .22 filter to make it sterile again. (into a sterile vial obviously)

It is 200mg/ml.It's back to normal after reheating.I don't mind to do it every time before injection.
My concern is-Is it safe to use?
Thank you

boil water in a pot once it starts bubblin turn off flame and set vile inside for about 5 minutes....crystals gone!!

It is 200mg/ml.It's back to normal after reheating.I don't mind to do it every time before injection.
My concern is-Is it safe to use?
Thank you

as long as your not getting lots of pain from injections its safe to keep reheating and using

Wow that shit is solid crystal. Good luck bro

200mg/ml is too high for NPP. Dilute what's left 1:1 with oil. The cystalization will stop and the injection pain will lessen.

Top Bottom