Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid oil abscess?? Please Help

Threep

Hello, all.
I just started my 5th cycle. All previous cycles have been test enth. 2ml 500 alone. This cycle is 2ml test 1ml deca 300 total of 3ml injection. My first Glute injection was two seperate injections two weeks ago exactly and the typical pain and soreness lasted for almost a week. The next shot was administered in the alternate glute with one shot of 3ml one week ago. The pain and swelling is completely gone from the second shot. Time for my 3rd week injection going back to the right glute. I still feel a small lump in the muscle though. No pain, no swelling, no red color, no heat, no fever, nothing other than just a small lump in tissue still as if the oil has'nt completely dispersed yet. I've administered a total of 40 injection to myself and have never had the oil lump last this long. Please help. I thought possibly abscess but the syptoms didnt seem to apply completely.

I've search forums for abscess but havent found much usefull info on my circumstances.

Please help if anyone can I'm flipping out a little.

As a rule, I try to never hit a spot that hasn't completely dispersed from the prior injection. I usually alternate between ass cheeks and delts and it seems to work just fine. Occasionally I'll hit biceps, but I have a lot of veins and I usually end up bruising-which kinda sucks in the summertime.

BigCracker said:
As a rule, I try to never hit a spot that hasn't completely dispersed from the prior injection. I usually alternate between ass cheeks and delts and it seems to work just fine. Occasionally I'll hit biceps, but I have a lot of veins and I usually end up bruising-which kinda sucks in the summertime.

Is it normal for test enth. and deca to not desperse completely in two weeks.

On a 3ml shot, it doesn't surprise me. If you have to stick the same muscles each time, try to get a couple of inches away from your previous shot or two. Always try to inject slowly since this reduces the formation of a bolus of oil and try to keep the volume down on an individual shot if you can.

Add in side delts or upper-outer quad if you can and split that dose up to two shots per week.

Top Bottom