Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Steroid Kills Ur Sex Drive The Most?

jlewis1111

Im on tren at 500mg a week test e at 1000 week and eq 600mg a week going into week 12 started tren at week 8 kinda feel flat in my clycle now tren is making me cough like crazy thinking of stopping the test e and finshing up with prop the next 4 weeks and taking out the tren e and adding winny in there what do you guys think of this thanks also is it the tren that is killing my sex drive

Probably. You should get Proviron and take 50mg/day for a week and increase it if you need to to 100mg/day.

jlewis1111 said:
tren at 500mg a week test e at 1000 week and eq 600mg a week going into week 12

That is a lot of gear you are putting into yourself. You are probably killing your immune system. I hope you got a good PCT because I would imagine you are going to be shutdown pretty hard. You should definitely drop the Tren if you have no libido.

I found my last cycle while on tren at 700/week my sex drive was pretty high, i have been shut down now after a month off cycle even though i ran PCT clomid and nolva for several weeks after. It feels as though im starting to come back. I will run tren again, but prolong my PCT and up the doses of both the clomid and nolva.

Last edited:
soflaguy said:
That is a lot of gear you are putting into yourself. You are probably killing your immune system. I hope you got a good PCT because I would imagine you are going to be shutdown pretty hard. You should definitely drop the Tren if you have no libido.

How does the amount of gear in your system break down your immune system??

I never feel better than when I am on.

I agree that his PCT better be strong!!

Dece kills my libido the most!!

Pick up some Dostinex!

Top Bottom