Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid horror stories from people

gorgisan

guys I have been thinking about running my first cycle, most of the people I've asked about it tell me horrible things of AAS , some of them even said people have died from using roids. May be i encountered the wrong people to ask ,it might be coincidence, but 90% of them suggested me not to do it, except ex users, they said all I need to be aware of, is side effects and how to avoid them, what are your thoughts on this guys, thank you.

guys I have been thinking about running my first cycle, most of the people I've asked about it tell me horrible things of AAS , some of them even said people have died from using roids. May be i encountered the wrong people to ask ,it might be coincidence, but 90% of them suggested me not to do it, except ex users, they said all I need to be aware of, is side effects and how to avoid them, what are your thoughts on this guys, thank you.
I advise you don't do it unless you have an experienced user to guide you.
I also advise you to know your own body and how to control your weight without steroids by changing your diet.
I also advise you have been training for at least 10 years and know which lifts prove most valuable to your body.
I also advise you know about the substances you're taking before you decide to take them. This meaning atleast a year of research on what you hope to take.
And last, but certainly not least you should be at least 24 years of age before even considering taking AAS.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My advice to you would be to do as much research as possible before doing your first cycle. Steroids are very safe, if you take the proper support supplements on cycle and follow proper PCTs afterwards.

In this video I explain how to properl run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this video I talk about support supplements for the steroid user to stay side effect free and healthy while on cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...upplements-stay-health-while-cycle-45316.html

In this video I talk about how to properly run a post cycle therapy and why it's important -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-how-run-proper-pct-46615.html

steroids are serious hormones that do have very serious side effects.

the two that are likely are cholesterol strain + HPTA damage.. if the steroids are liver toxic then they will strain your liver.

steroids will not kill you, but lets say you have existing cholesterol issues.. they will speed up heart damage. if you have liver problems and use liver toxic steroids then of course you will further strain your liver

If you are a mature adult male, and you are a serious athlete who wants to take things to another level then go for it.. if you are just some kid or aren't serious about it then don't waste your time cause you will get more trouble than its worth

if you use steroids PROPERLY and conservatively then you can use them for many years with success.

There is a shitload of misconception and myths about steroids, and these mainly come from people who know nothing about them. Therefore, I would not listen to them, and just do some research of my own, and see how things actually are.

It will not take much time to do your due research, but at least you will know all of the benefits that you can get with steroids, and all of their downsides.

I'd never recommend steroids to anyone. That's a choice for you and you alone. If you ask a question I'll tell you the truth, I'll tell you the safest way to go about it. I really recommend doing your research like has been said about thinking long and hard about it. That being said I've had a small gyno flare up that I got rid of with Nolvadex in about 6 weeks. That's my only bad experience

I would like to know your stats first as far as height, weight, body fat, age, years training, diet.

I would not recommend steroids to anyone that is not in top condition already with a consistent training routine and clean diet.

They are very serious hormones and not to be taken lightly. If used incorrectly you can fuck up your HPTA for life.

Top Bottom