Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which steroid has the worst side effect?

plushtoy17

Which would you guys say is the most dangerous steroid that people use anyway? I know if taken correctly you shouldn’t have to worry but are there any products that you should just steer clear from?

thats a really really broad question and you have to also remember that we all react differently to things... there are a lot of compounds NEVER spoken about and really not used you could list also... clearly of the more commonly used steroids, tren is going to be on that list... but MENT for example is gong to convert at an excessive rate to estrogen, more than an other compound so for someone extremely estrogen sensitive, ment and dbol could be high on their list... deca is for some etc.. its just too broad to actually answer if you want a more in depth answer

of the main steroids tren is the most dangerous because if you run it too much it will have negative effects

1. inflammation
2. insulin sensitivity
3. endurance issues
4. over heating

in the end ALL STEROIDS are serious business. people assume test is safe, well it still shuts you down hard, and it still causes estrogen problems. there is no 'safe steroid' .. if they were safe they wouldn't be illegal without a rx

ALL steroids will cause side effects if abused.

Tren is an extremely popular steroid...super hard on the body. Anadrol is another really popular steroid that is very toxic.

Depends on the person. For me, I hate the tren side effects. But I also hate the liver toxic effects of most oral steroids. No way I can really say one is worse than the other. Some you may "feel" more than others but that doesn't necessarily make them worse.

Top Bottom