Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? steroid flu

ptRICK

about a week ago i was into my third week of a sust, deca and d-bol cycle when i developed a scratchy throat, then a cough and then a deep cough and all stuffed up like a bad cold...quite a bark to my cough...just starting to calm down..no aching joints, some tiredness but still good workouts..is this the so-called steroid flu or is it more related to d-bol which i have read can bother your bronchials...any help appreciated or similar experiences...

I know guys that have told me they got Sust flu. They described it as a weak sick feeling you get like the flu but without all the coughing, sneezing, etc.

Fortunately I never got it before.

You are getting the Sus flu... I have had it before... Just make sure that you are taking a multi vitam. and drinking plenty of water.. You will be fine in a few days...

Chris:cool:

it is probably from the sust but not the coughing and stuffed up shit. it wont cause that! you might actually be sick.

I took my second shot of sust. on tuesday, and all day wednesday I felt like shit (fever, body aches, tired). It is now thurs. and I feel slightly better and I am supposed to work out tonight. Should I go to the gym with the sust flu and do what I can, or should I wait till I feel better? Also, will this "flu" occur every time I inject or does it usually go away after the first few shots? Thanks in advance. Gary.

what is it?

What is it in the sus that makes you feel like shit? My arse is sore, hot and swollen. I am drinking water like a fish. I get hot flushes.

I hope its all worth it.:)

Some people are allergic to propinate and it causes a flu like condition, but it wont cause a sore throat or cough, just a weakness and soreness. You are really just sick with a cold or something.

Adaptek, it sounds like you have an infection. Any hot and swollen area is most likely an absess. You better get that checked out. See if you are running a fever, that will tell you if your body is trying to fight the infection. You might want to seek a doctors opinion on that.

Top Bottom