Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid cycle help??,plsss

Jacques007

Hi everyone, I am 20 years old and would like to start my second cycle but I have developed gyno with my previous cycle.
I would like to build lean muscle and build a aesthetic physique. My problem is the gyno? What can i run to reverse it while on cycle?

I was thinking of running:
  • Anavar 40mg 7-8 weeks
  • with either proviron, Exemestane, Anastrozole for the gyno

or

• Winstrol with proviron because winny dries you out while provorin helps keeps estrogen at a low

My pct will be novadex and clomid

any helps or comments will be very much appreciated
Thanks

I can tell you I had a bit of gyno from my first cycle (test only) because my ai (aromasin) was bunk how ever I'm nearing the end of my current cycle deca only and I'm using caber and aromasin which aren't bunk and my gyno disappeared a while ago

First deal with the gyno - don't try to run a steroid cycle and at the same time deal with gyno - you will end up having a bad cycle, and ineffective gyno treatment. First run the anti-gyno protocol as described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Then do the steroid cycle. The anti-gyno cycle will crash your estrogen levels (and so will do letro you were planning to take with anavar), and this will not help you with muscle building.

you should not have used steroids so young and you should take this as a blessing to not touch them for another 5+ years

run the anti-gyno stack lev said above. don't let gyno get out of control and dont run another cycle at 20 you will be sorry

Before using steroids again you need to deal with the gyno. Run the protocol that was linked above. run it from start to finish.

Top Bottom