Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steriod half life, detection times

What's up guys I know this is an old thread but this guy seems pretty informed. So here's my problem. Probation caught me on cycle and I stopped my cycle end of June 2016. I was running test/tren/eq. I've been tested mutations times since than it's now 10 months later in the beginning of may. They just tried to trip me up because a send out in January everything was negative but in a more recent send out in April the eq popped back up on the test. Let me be clear I am off cycle and have been since June. So I guess I'm asking has anyone heard of equipoise being negative on a test than positive again on another test 3 months later?

What's up guys I know this is an old thread but this guy seems pretty informed. So here's my problem. Probation caught me on cycle and I stopped my cycle end of June 2016. I was running test/tren/eq. I've been tested mutations times since than it's now 10 months later in the beginning of may. They just tried to trip me up because a send out in January everything was negative but in a more recent send out in April the eq popped back up on the test. Let me be clear I am off cycle and have been since June. So I guess I'm asking has anyone heard of equipoise being negative on a test than positive again on another test 3 months later?

If you tested negative on a test and did not take anything after said test, it would be impossible to test positive on another test 3 months later.

Once the steroids have cleared out of your system and are no longer traceable, it will remain that way unless you start taking steroids again.

Top Bottom