Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steriod fever- Inmune System Supression

Loths

I wanted to share this since it alway happens to me.. everytime I started a cycle I get sick... really sick.

On my first cycle I got such a cold, that it bordered with pneumonia. On Several other cycles I got high fevers, and the like. They all started about 3-4 days after the shoot.

After almost 5 year off, I decided to start a new one, and once again I got really sick. I was on bed for a whole day.

My gear is original. I live ina country where I can literally go to the pharmacy and purchase it.

Does any body experience anything like this?

People could probably be more helpful if you listed what you were taking. I've read that Boldenone Propinate (forgive my spelling) can give you really bad test flue for a few days due to the acetate in it. If you are taking any steroid with acetate this could be affecting you. Also you should probably ask your doctor, if its clearly from a certain type of gear you are taking you could be allergic to the oil maybe....just some suggestions.

ive got test flu from taking quality vet test....and yeah that boldenone propionate mentioned by trendsetter is garbage and makes everyone sick

Never had it as bad as you describe. For me the test flu is running a mild fever and sweating all night, nothing too bad. Definetly cheap grade shit makes it worse but if your getting human grade then maybe your having some kind of allergic reaction.

you should be taking antibiotics, or better immune system boosters, high dose vit c and what works for you..

SpyWizard said:
You should be taking antibiotics, .

Not great advice. Antibiotics do not fight a cold or flu. They also lower immunity.

First questions first -- what were you taking and how much?

Vitamin C and Echinacea might help you prevent it in the first place. If anything, it will help with the symptoms.

Loths said:
I wanted to share this since it alway happens to me.. everytime I started a cycle I get sick... really sick.

On my first cycle I got such a cold, that it bordered with pneumonia. On Several other cycles I got high fevers, and the like. They all started about 3-4 days after the shoot.

After almost 5 year off, I decided to start a new one, and once again I got really sick. I was on bed for a whole day.

My gear is original. I live ina country where I can literally go to the pharmacy and purchase it.

Does any body experience anything like this?

it is more common then many realize as someone else stated perhaps a good thing to do is to ask poll to see what products produce more illness and affect the immune system more often then others

I would be interested in results

Top Bottom