Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step By Step instructions to homebrew enanthate

GSO you can buy from anywhere correct.

Sam5

Any idea what pressure range you keep your brake bleeder at? Ive heard those type of filters are pretty easy to break if you use to much pressure.

Thanks heaps i used this step by step instruction and worked great! This is what my finished product looked like! It didn't crash or anything which is good, i guess i have to wait for bloods to come in to see if its a legit source! l0l

I want to make my own test e, but have a few questions.

I know why you add ba, for sterility but what is bb for? Is it necessary to put it in the mix? I have seen a lot of formulas without it online. What is the minimum ba for least pain but sterile test e?

BA doesn't cause pain it actually is a pain deadener. 2% BA is the minimum you should run. Since Test E has such a low melting point there is not reason to use much BB which helps keep the test E in suspension. Some say none some say 10%, you could start a small batch with none and see how your powder reacts.

I want to make my own test e, but have a few questions.

I know why you add ba, for sterility but what is bb for? Is it necessary to put it in the mix? I have seen a lot of formulas without it online. What is the minimum ba for least pain but sterile test e?

BA doesn't cause pain it actually is a pain deadener. 2% BA is the minimum you should run. Since Test E has such a low melting point there is not reason to use much BB which helps keep the test E in suspension. Some say none some say 10%, you could start a small batch with none and see how your powder reacts.

What you mean in suspension? What formula would you use?

Is it also necessarily to use a vacuum pump or can I just use a syringe with a filter on it? What size of filter should i use for a syringe?

By the way can i buy any ba or bb or oes need to be a certain grade or anything? I have ba, the site calls it ba grg. what does the grg mean and is it safe?

Top Bottom