Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step By Step instructions to homebrew enanthate

whatmans or any other name brand looking like whatmans are the cheapest...sooooo go with those, hand pump sounds too expensive for such an easy task when your doing your own. Filter into a 'sterile opened vial' -many get shipped sterile, some aren't. If they arent, which you'll know because you'll see silica (dust like) on and in the vial. Gotta get them sterile with some water and then rinse them with BA. Then bake them in the oven for 15 minutes or so, pretty hot. Now it's sterile. To keep everything from the syringes, filter, stopper, vial, caps/lids sterile, you gotta keep them in their packages unti you absolutely need it. Don't do this in any other environment that isn't clean as your everyday middle class kitchen unless you want chances of unsterile finished product.

Maybe this is what he ment as a hand pump

"The Cornwall® Syringe fluid dispensing system is effectively used when repetitive fluid filling is necessary, it effectively aids in the use of syringe filters. It is a manual, sterile device that has a two-way valve that attaches to both the syringe and the solution to be drawn into the syringe. Each time the grip is released, the syringe fills with solution. Each time the grip is compressed, the syringe volume is expelled. The Cornwall Syringe System is a sterile, disposable system that includes spring-loaded syringe, valve system, spike and tubing set for repetitive fluid dispensing. 10cc capacity."

Found it on
http://www.researchsupply.net/images/CornwallBig.jpg

$19.49

just a quick one for clarity .is 25.00 25grams of powder?

so if i had 100 grams i could make 40 x 250ml/ml 10ml vials ?

cheers mate

yes

Great write up!!

Few questions.

"Baker" is this a 500ml glass cup?

".45 whatman" whatman filters are all the same the .45 is just the size?

How many ml is one filter good for?

Im guessing you used sterile grapeseed oil? Where would one go about getting some!?

research supply has sterile GSO. I believe, and someone correct me if im wrong, you can use GSO form the grocery store or Walmart. You will have to filter anyway, which would make it sterile. It would be alot cheaper that way. Someone please comment that knows for sure.

Top Bottom