Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step By Step instructions to homebrew enanthate

Dude
I have used the whitman filters for fina and the filter broke while trying to push the fina through it. did you have any problems with the filters or is my technique off. i am a chemistry tech. and work with chemicals on a daily basis.

the mutant said:
Dude
I have used the whitman filters for fina and the filter broke while trying to push the fina through it. did you have any problems with the filters or is my technique off. i am a chemistry tech. and work with chemicals on a daily basis.

When you are filtering oil it's best to filter it while it's hot. Period. It pushes easier, saves your thumb from getting sores especially with the 20-30ml syr. lol.

Do you always use whatmans? Ever think about using the hand pump? Is it worth it?

Also do you filter into a pre sealed vial or opened? If you wanted to filter into an opened vial then cap it yourself whats the best way to keep things sterial?

bigdho said:
Do you always use whatmans? Ever think about using the hand pump? Is it worth it?

Also do you filter into a pre sealed vial or opened? If you wanted to filter into an opened vial then cap it yourself whats the best way to keep things sterial?

whatmans or any other name brand looking like whatmans are the cheapest...sooooo go with those, hand pump sounds too expensive for such an easy task when your doing your own. Filter into a 'sterile opened vial' -many get shipped sterile, some aren't. If they arent, which you'll know because you'll see silica (dust like) on and in the vial. Gotta get them sterile with some water and then rinse them with BA. Then bake them in the oven for 15 minutes or so, pretty hot. Now it's sterile. To keep everything from the syringes, filter, stopper, vial, caps/lids sterile, you gotta keep them in their packages unti you absolutely need it. Don't do this in any other environment that isn't clean as your everyday middle class kitchen unless you want chances of unsterile finished product.

Great write up!!

Few questions.

"Baker" is this a 500ml glass cup?

".45 whatman" whatman filters are all the same the .45 is just the size?

How many ml is one filter good for?

Im guessing you used sterile grapeseed oil? Where would one go about getting some!?

Top Bottom