Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

pip88

Banned
Alright guys I decided to make this guide so that people would literally have no questions on homebrewing.

In this guide I will be brewing Testosterone Enanthate. I made 10 bottles each dosed at 250mg/ml. Alright lets get started the pictures will do alot of the talking.

Supplies:
Scale (Get one that is sensitive enough to the gram)
Vaccum pump(Brake Bleeder)
250ml Nalgene/Millipore Filter(I like Millipore better but did use a Nalgene. You can use a whatman but that takes to long for me)
25grams of Testosterone Enanthate powder
18ml of Benzyl Benzoate (BB) (USP)
2ml of Benzyl Alcohol (BA) (USP)
61.25ml of Grapeseed oil
3ml syringe with 18-21 gauge needle
20ml syringe with 18-21 gauge needle
Small piece of paper
500ml beaker
100ml beaker
10 10ml vials
10 rubber stoppers
10 flip caps
Crimper

dxofap.jpg

24mfgv4.jpg

This is way more than 25grams but i'll show how to measure out. Sounds simple but its kinda tricky.

idrjud.jpg

All right lets begin

First you weigh out your powder. Now you have to do this very carefully. get your small piece of paper and place it on the scale then press tare to set it to zero so it doesnt weigh the paper. Then slowly add your powder. Now here is the tricky part the powder weighs so little that the scale needs to be reset every time you add some. All you have to do is add some then press on the scale with your finger and let the number fall back down. Once you get 25 grams your good to go.

20rtio.jpg

Then dump it into your beaker.
setvzr.jpg

Add 2ml of Benzyl Alcohol (BA) (USP)
zunuk3.jpg

Then add 18ml of Benzyl Benzoate BB) (USP)
30hrl2x.jpg

Next step is sort of optional but its makes things easier. Get a pot with a bout an inch of water in it and place it on the stove and set the eye to 3.
sqpisi.jpg

Put the beaker in it.

2pzfbx1.jpg

Watch the powder dissolve and the mixture get pretty close to clear.

qog00z.jpg

1znahac.jpg

2upr9f4.jpg

Next add you grapseed oil and let it all warm up for a bit to make filtering a little bit faster. This is a pic right after I added the oil. In put it back on the eye for a minute and mixed it.

ziq7x0.jpg

Then get your filter which comes with a cap for the bottom collection part.
2v3klk1.jpg

Next pour the oil in and attach the vacuum pump and set it between 300-400. THIS IS THE SAFETY ZONE. DONT PUSH YOUR LUCK THE BOTTOM PLASTIC CONTAINER WILL CRACK.
or16b4.jpg

2hpm2ir.jpg

Filtering (The flash on the camera makes the oil look kinda hazy)
15hbi4x.jpg

4tx27o.jpg

k03a6x.jpg

2cyll5s.jpg

Done the whole filtering process takes about 30 minutes but all you have to do is pump and walk away.

erbrir.jpg

Next you measure out 10ml in each vial
so8s5k.jpg

I put the rubber stopper and flip tops on them but didnt crimp them yet.
Then you crimp.
2n71kbd.jpg

And now your done.:D You have now made 100ml of Test E and put in 10 10ml vials. If you have questions pm me.
zoby29.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a ton. Tracking down some powder and gonna start brewing soon. I have the hand pump, but it doesnt have a gauge on it. It looks exactly like the one in the pic, just no gage. How many pumps to be safe, I am not in a hurry? or should I go to hardware store and fit on a gage? I am planning on starting with test. Than hopefully primo and eq.

Thanks a ton. Tracking down some powder and gonna start brewing soon. I have the hand pump, but it doesnt have a gauge on it. It looks exactly like the one in the pic, just no gage. How many pumps to be safe, I am not in a hurry? or should I go to hardware store and fit on a gage? I am planning on starting with test. Than hopefully primo and eq.

I want to say like 4-5 pumps but you should get one with a gauge just to be safe.

Good guide and pictures.

but some things could be changed for someone doing a smaller volume like.

using a .22 syringe filter and filter straight into a sealed sterile vial, you dont need the flip top for personal use. but what i like to do is get preseled vials, fill with oil, cut the aluminim crimp of with scissors and place a new seal. this ensures factory sterile vials.

also crimping can be done with a spoon if someone doesn't want to invest in a crimper.

hey all good cooks!

I am interested to cook a bit Primobolan enanthate.
I've been checking your thread for testo ENANTHATE 250ml/ml, very well described and clearly
But now my question.
I would like to cook Primobolan enanthate, would end up on or more of 200mg/ml
I would like to have about 50 ml of primo
you can count on me how much of the powder Primobolan do I need
Benzyl Benzoate (how much of this)
Benzyl Alcohol (how much of this)
Grapeseed oil (how much of this)
Is that ok with sessam oil

then it would eh same procedure as you have described in your thread?
Or?

hope you could help me!
mvh snutten_00

Top Bottom