Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

you cant make primabolan enenthate at 200-250mg/ml.
The highest you would be able to go in grape seed oil with 20%BB and 3%BA would be 100mg/ml.
You might be able to go a bit higher if you use ethyl oleate.

The reason primabolan cant hold at high concentrations is because it has a very high molecular weight

The highest you would be able to go in grape seed oil with 20%BB and 3%BA would be 100mg/ml.

The reason primabolan cant hold at high concentrations is because it has a very high molecular weight

He can go 200 if he use bb. eo isnt necessary but a good option.

I'm satisfied with 200mg/ml.
Soon going to try, waiting for the powder to come in the mailbox.
Then I will back with more info on the cake.
Hope that everything will be fine, then I may of course thanks to pip88 for all the help.

hey guys i have a question. if I followed your instructions and made mine exactly the same but instead used a syringe filter, because thats all i had at the time and couldnt wait to get a bottle top, and tried the day after i made it and it was fine when i inj. but the next day i am left very sore. why would this be? its test E at 250mg/ml ba/bb ratio is 2/18.
would it be because the powder is not clean or should I filter again thru a bottle top filter? or just throw it away? also if any one is willing to test the product pm me and i will send extra for your troubles.

hey guys i have a question. if I followed your instructions and made mine exactly the same but instead used a syringe filter, because thats all i had at the time and couldnt wait to get a bottle top, and tried the day after i made it and it was fine when i inj. but the next day i am left very sore. why would this be? its test E at 250mg/ml ba/bb ratio is 2/18.
would it be because the powder is not clean or should I filter again thru a bottle top filter? or just throw it away? also if any one is willing to test the product pm me and i will send extra for your troubles.

Syringe filters are just as good as bottle top filters if not better especially if you are filtering straight into a pre-sealed vial as the sterile oil never comes in contact with open air as it would with a bottle top filter. Syringe filters do suck if you have a large batch though.

The soreness is probably do to a a bad shot, just shoot another sites and see if its less painfull.

Its also not a very good idea telling people to PM you so that you can send them extra juice.

thanks for your help I tried again today in the glute so we'll see what happens. how do i delete my post? I had another question, can using BB cause inj soreness?

I made my Primo Enanthate at 250mg/ml and have been using it for quite some time now. I used EO though.

Top Bottom