Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

staying on steroids for a while?

ada1995

I am tired of cycling on and cycling off and the roller coasters. I think I am gonna just stay on for a while
my question is down the line what are the chances I can recover from this and still have my fertility?

I’m 26 years old and have been using steroids for 4 years.

If you want kids you should not go trt.. Ive done it at age of 27 after 2 years of cycling off and on with not much time off… I mite try to go off and recover my own testosterone production soon, family is more important than steroids and gym. I did these stupid things when life was shit trying to recover from a relationship that ended in a bad way, all ive cared about the last 10 years is gym but now with a new girlfriend which is amazing id like to go off soon even though my plan always was to try compete a couple times. She is a gym addict too, and knows about my use and doesnt care and love my gains and that it makes me a sex addict. But obviously she would want kids someday so i mite go off after the summer and try recover.

Would really suck to not be able to make your girlfriend pregnant right? They will leave you for sure if you cant make them pregnant when the time comes to make childs.

staying on longer than 12 weeks can cause problems. staying on a year straight and its very hard to come back. in fact in all my years on forums i haven't seen a single person recover being on a while. doesn't mean it cannot happen, but they give up

I am tired of cycling on and cycling off and the roller coasters. I think I am gonna just stay on for a while
my question is down the line what are the chances I can recover from this and still have my fertility?

I’m 26 years old and have been using steroids for 4 years.

even if you stay on with self-trt thats fine long term

but your recovery is POSSIBLE even years later but it will take a long time maybe 6 months pct to recover

Time on and time off is same. But long self trt needs time on vs time off xtimes 4.

Top Bottom