Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

staying motivated

WaltArden5

[FONT=&quot]For Iast few days now been working long hours and barely have enough energy to get to the gym. Should I just suck it up or rest?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Try to find some balance. Squeeze in an quick workout one night then get extra rest the next perhaps.

if its not a normal rest day for the gym, then you push through man... you are not going to feel excellent and energized everyday.... you make your real gains but doing it when you dont want to or dont feel like it that day.... if you are injured or sick, thats one thing but if you are just having a day where you "don't feel like it" then you push through that

unless you come from a rich family and have a trust fund we all work tough jobs too man..

my advice is find that 40 minutes in your day to go. don't make your workout too crazy. handle your business in there and leave. too many guys think if they don't walk out of the gym limping and keeled over it wasn't a good workout which is idiotic

All good advice so far, if you want to go a chemical route you could get your hands on some modafinil. Should give you some more energy.

I'm sure other members will have some opinions on this suggestion.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom