Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

staying away from catabolism

markymark67

[FONT=&quot]So this is my 5th cycle in ten years and I've pretty much always gone back to my original size and body fat after my cycles are over. I'm don't want to lose all the gains I've made. I started at 6'2 225 15% bf and now at 215 with 12% bf. I look a lot bigger with more muscle deffinition and am pretty happy with my hard work, so how do I keep that catabolic state at bay? Non steroidal drugs? Clen ephedrine? Natrual test boosters? Diet? This is a 20 week cycle I'll be coming off so I'm a little worried I might have to hook my nuts up to a car battery to jump start them...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

So this is my 5th cycle in ten years and I've pretty much always gone back to my original size and body fat after my cycles are over. I'm don't want to lose all the gains I've made. I started at 6'2 225 15% bf and now at 215 with 12% bf. I look a lot bigger with more muscle deffinition and am pretty happy with my hard work, so how do I keep that catabolic state at bay? Non steroidal drugs? Clen ephedrine? Natrual test boosters? Diet? This is a 20 week cycle I'll be coming off so I'm a little worried I might have to hook my nuts up to a car battery to jump start them...

Drugs will not help you keep the gains. Quiet simply you go back to doing what you did before and went back to how you was. Don't.

what kind of pct's are you running each cycle... running a cycle that long makes it that much harder to recover and that equates to loss of gains...

if it wasn't for homeostasis you would be dead

you don't just run steroids and keep gaining and gaining forever. you sound like a big dude already. you realize if you kept gaining you would die of a heart attack and at best have a drastically shortened life span

that word catabolism gets thrown around a lot. but i hate that word. in reality your body has mechanisms to prevent yourself from gaining or losing forever. it is how we have managed to survive famines, wars, climate change, etc for 2M years.

my advice to you is be happy where you are at and focus on losing some body fat and getting more lean now.. running steroids for 20 weeks is not smart, you will actually lose more gains by fucking up your HPTA

With a 20 week cycle, I wouldn't hold a lot of hope of holding on to all my gains. It will be very tough restarting natural test afterwards, and hence losses. With shorter cycles, lost gains are usually attributable to insufficient PCT. What is your normal PCT protocol?

[FONT=&quot]So this is my 5th cycle in ten years and I've pretty much always gone back to my original size and body fat after my cycles are over. I'm don't want to lose all the gains I've made. I started at 6'2 225 15% bf and now at 215 with 12% bf. I look a lot bigger with more muscle deffinition and am pretty happy with my hard work, so how do I keep that catabolic state at bay? Non steroidal drugs? Clen ephedrine? Natrual test boosters? Diet? This is a 20 week cycle I'll be coming off so I'm a little worried I might have to hook my nuts up to a car battery to jump start them...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
What's your diet look like? If that isnt adequate you cant keep gains or build new ones. Also the closer you get to your genetic potential the lesser and lesser the gains will get.

I don't even like the topic title. You're not going catabolic as an excuse to why you lose all your muscle.

The guys are right about homeostasis. But 5 cycles in and being, in essence, right back where you started - it ain't that.

Top Bottom