Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stay at 50mg or bring it up to 100mg of winstrol

starskulker

I might have asked this before but I can't seem to remember the responses I got out of it. If I am running 250 test e and 150 deca every 4 days, what would be a good amount of winny to run with it? I am at 50mg right now and am having no adverse effects of dry joints yet. Should I go ahead and bump it to 100mg? Will there be a good difference with the added mg's? What would be the max I should run it?

I liked 100mg for about 4 weeks. Then the joint pain starts up. It's fun while it last though. Strength goes way up. If you have limited supply though just use the 50mg/day.

If you're using deca you SHOULD be able to get away with 100 mg ED. As Ulter said, high dose winstrol is great, but after a few weeks, it feels as though the synovial fluid has been syphoned out of your joints.

Guess I am one of the lucky ones. My last run of Winny lasted 6 weeks at 100 mg ed. Zero joint pain. No deca either. The only side I had was extreme hair loss. Most of it grew back, but that feeling of seeing over 30-40 hairs in your hand after running them through your head is kinda freaky.

I am seriously thinking about trying Var this summer. Don't ask me why. Guess I'm wanting to see if I can keep from shedding while shredding.

Top Bottom