Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Static Contraction

getbig27

im thinking of trying this form of training while on my anavar only cycle. im looking for people who have experience with static contraction training whether negative or positive. and no i dont need to add any test or gold etc...........;)

I some time use static contraction in conjuction, with conventional training. It seems to bring out a harder look to the muscle. I'm not real sure how it affects my strength, one way or another.

thanks for the info but im wondering if anyone had any muscle size increase while on the program? i can see how the muscle would get harder holding all that weight but i wonder if that transfers to muscle size?

Increases?

Static contraction makes a lot of sense. I read a book on it, and was convinced that it would yield more gains than traditional lifting. I made quick increases in weight static lifting, I'ld add 45 lbs every week on a leg press, easily. Got up real high with bicep curls. However, gains were minimal for some reason, and in retrospect I view the 6 months or so that I've spent with static contraction as wasted time. Back on my pre-static contraction workout, I feel I am getting a MUCH better workout.

But this is just me, others may react differently. Im not on AS so that may make a difference as well.

Top Bottom