Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting to worry about injection sight on calf

Mad Max

I injected 50 mg of a zambon winny with a half inch 27 gauge insuling needle ito my calf sat. It was the first calf injection i've done. I noticed cramping and alot of soreness in that area all day yesterday. I just woke up an dcan BARELY walk. The whole area is inflamed and a little red. Now i'm not one to run to the doc unless I have to but this seems like a sign of infection???My health insurance just ran out until I go back to school spo I don't want to go unless I have to. Don't know if I should ride this out. Anyone have these symtoms before , maybe it was just a very sensitive area??
---PEACE---Mad Max

hey i got two spots like that right now but never got it from winny.feel your pain brother . i can't lift my leg to tie my shoes right now

If it gets worse, See if you can get some antibiotics from someone.

If you have to go to the doc, just tell them you got punctured by a yucca plant or something, those thorns will cause the same type of inflammatory symptoms.

What kind of ant-biotics did you get, doesn't that counteract the juice or something. I'm just wondering why the pain and inflamation is getting worse 2 days after the shot. Its also red around the area. Fuck it I guess I have to see the doc.
---PEACE---Mad Max

still waiting for shoppers to bring me my antib's . i'll get back to you when i know. hey my ass is still red from last wednesday and on saturday i did my quad. i got roughly a 6 inches by three line going up and down w/injection spot right in middle. if anybody knows if this is not right then please let me know. i'm being told to keep going but just wondering if my body really is allergic to this stuff? also what about taking orally and saving needless pain from shot?

Top Bottom