Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting sus and deca looking for advice

dsullivan0813

Hey guys would like some of your advice/impute I’m getting ready to start my cycle it’s the third I’ve done
First 2 where 20 years ago
I’m 48 years old 205lbs. and approximately 14 % used calipers have been in the gym for 2 years steady after a 10 year break my diet is clean 6 meals 3000 cals
Thinking of going with 600 mg on sus
this is the plan
Sus 500 mg weeks 1- 16
Deca 400 mg weeks 1-14
Arimidex .5 mg every other day
I have nolvadex on hand
I would like to add winstron for the last 5 weeks
PCT starting 10 days after last pin
HCG 500iu for 10 days
Clomid for 4 weeks 100-100-50-50 mg daily

I would almost double the HCG for about 2 weeks, and clomid at 100mg seems high you should be good at 60-60-40-40. I hate giving PCT advice so maybe look up "perfect PCT" and take some notes from that. Other than that you should be happy with the results from this cycle, what are your goals for it?

I would take it easy with your first time back on in 20 years, plus 20 lbs. of quality muscle in 16 weeks? Shit I wish it worked that way my friend, 20 lbs. of quality size is easily attainable but don't expect it all to be muscle. Deca is real harsh too bro, why not just hit up some test and see how you respond to that, I know you'll be happy with the results, then finish the cycle off with a few weeks of winny if you'd really like. Did you take deca back in the day?

yes I used a similar cycle Test E instead of Sus and anavar instead of winni and responded well a bit of water retention but with the anavar and a diet change I leaned out well after I also use Novaldex instead of clomid but in your memories it always seams grander
thanks for Keeping my expectations straight

Cycle looks good but you are going to need some caber in there to combat prolactin from Deca. Dose it at 0.5mg twice per week.

HCG should only be ran as a kickstart to your PCT. Start it after your last injection, and run it until you start PCT. You will need to drop it then.

Clomid dose is too high. Run it at 50/50/25/25. You will need a really good natural test booster in there as well to ensure recovery. Clomid or any SERM gives a temporary boost, and you need the natty boosters to keep your levels up. For these really suppressive cycles, I recommend test stack 17. You can pick it up right here ----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Top Bottom