Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting this the second week of September.

awesome man, thanks for the suggestion. i would cook a few days in advance but when it came time to eat it, it didnt taste good so i would just cook dinner and the next days meals at night. dinner, breakfast, 2 snacks, lunch every night got old. ill look into that book. thanks again guys.

^please explain. I lift and size is something i have a hard time getting, i get stronger all the time but size seems to hard to get. the biggest i got was 170 and that was eating 4kcal/day no cardio and lifting 5 days a week. and that took every bit of a year and got way to tired of eating that much on a daily basis. i went months were i didnt even want to eat cause that all i would do, i have a life and 2 hours a night in the kitchen was not conducive to a healthy life.
well if you have a life and cooking and eating get in the way that back up the no steroids for you suggestion...people dont understand if your diet qand trainign isnt dialed in and you cant make gains normally your never gonna get anywhere with steroids...ya may get some size while your on but the minute yoru off its all gone because you dont know how to eat or train

what i said was it was getting old but i continued to do it........i seriously doubt the thought has never crossed your mind........some people gain size easier then others and im one that does not do it well......looking to fight in a lager tournament in jan of 2010 so ill keep doing local small shows till then....looking to do something with my career in the cage.

My day acttually revovles around my meals. Once you get the mindset you won't even notice ya doing it. Ya just do

Top Bottom