Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting a primobolan and anavar stack

Houn Dog

Hey fellas looking for a little help on my primo and var cycle, i have 25mg tabs of var and 4 10ml 100 mg vials of primo any help is greatly appreciated.

300 mg primo ew till you run out

50 mg var ed for 7-8 weeks

make sure you do proper ancillaries and eat your wheaties lol

EXCELLENT CUTTING STACK

if you want a low sides cycle that will get you lean this is nice i was thinking of doing this my self after my sust250mg eod 12 week cycle

why someone always have to post something about test or more from a cycle to get good results. 300mg of primo always been enough. and alot of people dont use test and still get good results. Some people are just average joe's such as myself that want to look a little better and not enter any competitions. Is that a sin on this board?

well is it a sin to wonna be bigger then the average joe or look like a monster if you want to? test will always be mentioned as it is the base of most cycles and a cycle with out it will always in my mind look as if it is missing somthing even though i am planning on doing somthing similar it will still look like it is missing some thing but i want a low sides cycle.

jimmy04 said:
well is it a sin to wonna be bigger then the average joe or look like a monster if you want to? test will always be mentioned as it is the base of most cycles and a cycle with out it will always in my mind look as if it is missing somthing even though i am planning on doing somthing similar it will still look like it is missing some thing but i want a low sides cycle.

good cycles can be ran without test, i know i've ran a many of them. Test is a good drug, and an excellent addition to any cycle, but the guys who say its a waste to run a cycle without it are nieve. its one reason i don't like the aas forum on bodybuilding.com

Top Bottom