Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting New Cycle Thoughts/Comments (Edited Thread)

Tunechi_DO

(Starting New Thread Cuz It Jus Seems Easier Than Editing Old One With A lot More Specifics)

I am going to start my next cycle in a couple of weeks. I have done a few cycles in the past but have been off the gear for about 7 months now. My body fat is at roughly 10-15% based on a calculator at the gym (the trainer says it gives a % that is accurate but not right on point). I weigh 185 lbs and am 5 feet 8 inches tall. My goal is to get lean muscle mass and lower body fat % as much as possible.

My workout plan is pretty intense, at the gym for 2+ hours a day including 30-45 minutes of cardio every day and 4 various abb workouts every other day. I do 2 muscle groups a day, 5-6 different workouts for each muscle, 3 sets of 8-12 reps.
Day 1-Bies tries
Day 2-Chest back
Day 3-shoulders traps
Day 4- Legs forearms
...Then repeat starting at day 1, 1 off day a week, usually sunday, and abbs every other day as mentioned above

My Diet: (very rarely ever cheat)
(I get up early as hell for work daily)
5am- Oatmeal and wheat bagel w/ 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
8am- protein bar (MET-Rx Big 100)..high protein and high cals
1030am- 6 egg whites, fruit (usually a whole container of berries) Pre-Workout shake
1pm- muscle milk or isopure post workout shake
3pm- can of tuna fish (water based not oil) *no mayo just strait from the can*
5pm- cold cut chicken sandwich on snowflake break, lettuce onion banana peppers jalapeno peppers American cheese
7pm- chicken/fish/steak w/ vegetable and a form of carbs (usually rice sometimes small amount of pasta), also a baked potato a couple of times per week
9pm- FAGE yogurt (140 cals 12g protein)
1030-11pm- Casein Protein Shake

**In between 5 and 10am I drink 2-4 cups of coffee because its so early to be at work. 2 tble spoons of sugar in each cup but no cream
**SOMETIMES I will replace my 7pm meal with subway, always same sandwich chicken breast on wheat bread various veggies American cheese salt pepper and chipotle sauce.
**Once a week or so I will have a bowl of frozen yogurt at night time

Cycle: (12 weeks)
2cc of RIP EOD (test prop, masteron, tren ace) all mixed in one vile

Near the end of the cycle I am going to take clen/anavar and tbol to help keep results and will be on proper PCT.

My question is should I add anything else to this cycle to help boost results? Someone mentioned to me to take DBOL and test cyp to boost size mass and said that the RIP will eliminate any bulk from the DBOL but I don't wanna take a chance of getting bulky. Last time I used DBOL I gained like 25 lbs and I do not want to gain that weight again. Someone else told me to add an oral like primo but I never used it and don't know much about it. Someone else said to take oral winny but again don't know much about it. Any suggestions or comments on cycle and diet would be highly appreciated. Thanks:D

Top Bottom