Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting new cycle Monday! Grow time!

1-18 Test 750mg
1-18 EQ 600mg
1-4 Dbol 40mg
5-12 Tren Hex 350mg
5-12 NPP 100mg/eod
13-16 Tbol 60mg
17-18 Tbol 80mg

Pulse your slin 4 weeks on/off taken A.M. and PWO with a carb source, but be careful with that shit

HGH throughout at 5-6 IU/day

If you have any exp running peps, then after the cycle (idk if you are cruising afterwards) you can continue to maintain and add mass with the right combo

with the hgh and especially the insulin you won't have to do anything too crazy. keep the cycle simple. you can go the route of keeping it simple and using only 2 compounds. or you can run a few more to get a different effect. either way will be very effective. at your size you will not have to worry too much about bloat from test and deca. i would also assume based on your level of experience that you will know how to handle any access water that you may get if you dont like it. the main thing you will have to do is eat.

the best cycle i have done so far for mass was 1000 mg of test 800 mg of eq, and 600 mg of deca all for 20 weeks. i started the blast with 50 mg of dbol per day for 4 weeks and ended the blast with 600 mg of tren ace. water was not an issue. also used 4 iu a day of hgh and 24 iu of insulin per day. got up to nearly 300 pounds and was still somewhat lean.

That's a good nice cycle for a big dude like you and will put on the mass. I don't like dbol. If you want true strength and size throw in anadrol 50. Run that with the long cycle for 6-8 weeks. Not a fan of EQ myself. Test, tren and mast are my go to. Great forum, great board and great advice. Let us know what you go with and good luck bro!

Awesome info from everyone. Thank you for taking time to answer and respond. I'm going to figure out which way to go from everything in here.

I have used ghrp6, cjc and igf-1 before for peptides.

Alright I am 7 weeks out from Jr nationals. July my coach has me taking a year off to grow. I am thinking about the 18 week cycle listed above for this fall. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

This is what so often happens in posts like these.

Though I'm not a fan of slin I think what the OP had in the first post was fine.

Then everyone just starts recommending what THEY like. It has NOTHING to do with the OP's goals. He was SIZE. Well, deca/d-bol. test are the kings of that. EQ is not. Tren is not. Mast is not. Sure, you can justify their use because, well, they ALL work!

People also complain about bloat. Well guess what. That's a part of size. It stretches the fascaia and gets the body prepared to carry more weight.

I'd be more interested in calories than peptides. That's where size ultimately comes from.

Top Bottom