Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my first cycle soon, test e, deca, info...???

Tommytank

Hi guys, this is my first thread although I have been reading posts on here and elsewhere for some time now.

I have ordered, after much deliberation, my first cycle of steroids. Testosterone enanthate and deca durabilin. With it some proviron some nolvadex and chlomid for pct... I'm looking at an 8 week cycle -

Week 1 - 250mg test.e + 200mg deca
Week 2 - 500mg test e + 400mg deca
Week 3 - 500mg test e + 400mg deca + proviron 1 tab a day
Week 4 - 500mg test e + 400mg deca + nolvadex 1 tab a day
Week 5 - 500mg test e + 400mg deca + proviron " " "
Week 6 - 500mg test e + 400mg deca + nolvadex " l" "
Week 7 - 500mg test e + 400mg deca + proviron " " " "
Week 8 - 250mg test e + 200mg deca + nolvadex " " " "

Week 11 - chlomid 1 tab a day
Week 12 - chlomid 1 tab a day

I'm 24 nearly 25 just under 6 ft and 14 st 10lbs
I am not particularly lean but I'm not fat I have huge legs and that's where my muscle seems to grow, I bench 65- 70 kg including Olympic barbell 3 sets of 8 reaching failure on the last set but can lift the stack on leg press all day. I'm hoping to buff up up top some more and gain the extra strength to push on again naturally for a while. I opted for jabs because I figured it's better for ur liver than orals...

I was wondering if people thought this was a good cycle? It was recommended by my supplier but after some reading I wondered if it might be better to stretch the gear out over 12 weeks at a lower dose since it is my first time ever using steroids...

If that's a good idea, assuming I have the same amount of proviron and nolvadex and chlomid is that going to work? Would I need more to last the longer cycle period? Or would it be ok starting them a little later or finishing a little earlier?

All professional/experienced input will be really appreciated guys as I don't want to mess this up...

Diet wise I'm trying to eat everything so can already to get in the swing of it, protein with everything I'm hitting 4 or 5 meals a day and 1 scimx ultra hen 100%whey a day lots of beef chicken turkey etc with tons of veg for tea, eggs/ bacon chicken/ turkey sausages etc for breakfast after porridge and whatever I can fit in at work tins of beans tuna pastas chicken breasts etc...

That is a terrible cycle. You need to do a lot more research if thats the best you can come up with

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

This was just the cycle recommended on uk as beginner cycle 2 what would you change to improve it? I've got the stuff ordered but I'm not in a rush to use it. I've been reading through a lot of info but haven't found much on test and deca... I'm not planning on telling people I'm using so good advice is hard to come by I can't go round asking all the big guys in the gym lol that's y I thought I'd register on here... So more input would be great thanks...

Just to add... I also chose test and deca because I've read about deca helping with joint problems... I injured my back a while ago in a RTA. I thought the deca might help where the old injury holds me back... Am I completely heading the wrong way with this or a little off track??? :)

Keep it simple for your first cycle. You do not need Deca on any cycle due to the sides and the way it shuts you down. You need or should have done a simple Test/Dbol classic cycle. Your first cycle is usually your best cycle as far as having fresh receptors and being able to see noticeable gains as long as your diet and training are in line.
Week 1-8
Test 500mg per week Test E
Week 1-4
Dbol 40mg per day

Also you need to line a better PCT up especially if you are running Deca? Do some research on PCT programs through Needtobuildmuscle.com.

This was just the cycle recommended on uk as beginner cycle 2 what would you change to improve it? I've got the stuff ordered but I'm not in a rush to use it. I've been reading through a lot of info but haven't found much on test and deca... I'm not planning on telling people I'm using so good advice is hard to come by I can't go round asking all the big guys in the gym lol that's y I thought I'd register on here... So more input would be great thanks...

Test and deca are two of the most common steroids so there should be loads of information on them.

Dont use deca on a 1st cycle I know its tempting because it helps with joints but it is a terribly long ester and can have some nasty side effects.

It can also be detected in the body 18months after you finish using it..

For a 1st cycle
I would go with

500mg test e a week for 12weeks
30mg dbol a day weeks 1-4
N2Guard (liver support of dbol)
Aromasin 12.5mg eod ( Ai for estrogen conversion)
Hcg 500iu a week 7-12
Hcg 1000iu week 12-14

Pct starts week 14-18
Clomid (50/50/25/25)
Aromasin 12.5mg
DAA 3mg (optional and its cheap)
Unleashed as directed(protein factory)
Hcgenerate as directed (ntbm or predator nutrition)

Leave the deca and see how you react to test and dbol 1st

Hope that helps

Just to add... I also chose test and deca because I've read about deca helping with joint problems... I injured my back a while ago in a RTA. I thought the deca might help where the old injury holds me back... Am I completely heading the wrong way with this or a little off track??? :)

Deca does help with joints but its a complicated drug and is best left to people with more cycles and knowledge.. keep it as it wont go off for a long time and you can add it to a later cycle

Thanks a lot guys for the input I will head the advice and skip the deca for this cycle, do you think there is a way I can make better use of the proviron, nolvadex and clomid I have on order for my pct? I'm going to take at look at that site for pct too thanks... And does everyone agree I should stack it with dbol to get the most out of it then? I was just wary of stressing the liver but I wouldn't want to waste this first cycle... Thanks again everyone, appreciate the help :)

Dont use proviron in pct. Its a steroid and wont help you recover fully.. I dont like nolva so I dont recommend it but others will.. a good liver support and you will have no issues with dbol.. dbol and test is a beautiful cycle for me.. makes me feel great

The proviron is for anti est and supposedly helps with definition at same time, keeping water retention low and improving the availability of the testosterone... Is standard milk thistle sufficient for liver support or can you reccomend something better, what's n2gaurd? After reading a little the thought of hcg worries me I didn't think that would be necessary on my first cycle but the mrs WILL notice if my testes start shrivelling up...

Top Bottom